What song is what food?

Comments

• blue rosesblue roses Posts: 49
    a juicy apple is Smile

mmmmm yummy
  • PiCTuReKePTPiCTuReKePT Posts: 311
    in hiding is like a piece of candy you keep fpr yourself to eat when you're feeling frustrated.
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    Ohmygawd! I started this thread over a year ago. Who'd knew.

My friend from high school, who know lives in NH, and who I see about every 3 years had work in the area so he was able to visit. He gave to me and my twin, and our friend, maple syrup that his neighbor tapped from his trees. He went back to NH today, so in honor of maple syrup any my friend-

Off He Goes!

I already found a cookie receipe that calls for maple syrup. Pretty cool!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    immortality is like a hot cup of tea.
  • Strangest Tirbe might be like a cup of really rich chai tea. Kind-of unique and mellow but strong at the same time

7/02/06 Denver
    12/02/06 Honolulu
    I was sitting outside for about a half hour reading during lunch. When I came inside I was tired, and not interested. I drank A LOT of water, and throughout the process all of a sudden I felt my face relax. I realized I must have been underhydrated. When I hear ALONE I get that feeling of a glass of water when I've been out in the sun too long underhydrated. It's like a grounded feeling, yet a wave of water, rejuvenation, that affects my state of mind.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    Mocha-espresso wafers are all about seduction. I baked these last night, and they would be a great strategy to lure a coffee lover. Anyway, they are totally sexy like Education because of that.
    I baked chocolate chip bar cookies yesterday. They are quitessentially good good good home baked goodness. Standard, but a wonderful standard, not the actual cookie, but a bar cookie. So, it would be a standard song of PJs but a little quirky - DTE
  • Red mosquitaRed mosquita Posts: 518
    Down--->PIZZA with extra cheese :)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • i like matt.ci like matt.c Posts: 1,121
    Leavin Here- Something to eat on the go.
  • ScigattScigatt Posts: 37
    Red Mosquito - Smoky barbecue sauce.
    Ab Pbqr
    I baked *monster* chocolate chip cookies yesterday. The recipes stand the test of time, and the cookies are a crowd favorite.

State of Love and Trust Cookies :D
    all those yesterdays - lemonade
    I was thinking lemonade, too! Pink Lemonade for Even Flow. Pink because of the color of the album, and Even Flow because it is a great concert song, probably the topping of the concert cake during summer.
    wishlist is like ice cream_ dont know the reason

given to fly is a drink of icy water that you bump into in the middle of desert :))))
    In my Tree is like Gatorade. I've never tried Gatorade, but it's such an incredible get-the-energy-back type of song, that I thought of Gatorade. It's a great running song.
  • emily18emily18 Posts: 489
    in hiding is like mozerella sticks. i'm not sure why....maybe because i'm listening to it now and i could really go for some mozerella sticks. :D:p
    Boldness, secrets, seduction, and restraint - all in a bunch of plump black grapes
  • gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    is like squirrel.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
    Aye Davanita is a black mission fig: bold subversiveness. It's savory, yet sweet, almost as soft as an avocado - it can't be categorized easily, but must be explored for the secrets to be revealed.
  • imspinninimspinnin Posts: 933
    What's up Ms. Haiku?!? Haven't posted on this thread in a while...

All or None...a half drunken magnum of Freiexenet Champagne, in one hand and a Marlboro Light in the other
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
    Daughter
    ~Thanksgiving dinner with a dysfunctional family
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • imspinnin wrote:
    Black is like a box of Godiva chocolates...all good things must come to an end.
    (that's why I eat mine very slowly;))

Black is the bitter pill that we must swallow.
    ...it's what we need, but it doesn't always taste so good.

just my .02

Matt
    Dalai Lama—To say that humility is an essential ingredient in our pursuit of spiritual transformation may seem to be at odds with what I have said about the need for confidence. But there is clearly a distinction to be made between valid confidence or self-esteem, and conceit - which we can describe as an inflated sense of importance, grounded in a false image of self.
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    "Wash" is a nice smooth dark chocolate...rich and sexy...
    be philanthropic
    All those Yesterdays is Brie cheese. I had brie cheese for the first time in years, and it was decadence. I think All those Yesterdays could be heard listening while sitting in a lounge chair, glass of favorite drink/tea in hand, and just slouching. Brie cheese as it defines decadence, and an unhurried life is right up there with the slouching taste.
  • gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    Bu$hleaguer is pretzels and beer.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Do the evolution is a bag of mixed nuts. It contains hazlenuts, walnuts, pecans, pistachio's, cashews, and monkey nuts. It's a veritable cornocupia of nutty indulgence that works on many levels and is guaranteed to satisfy the tastes of even the most hardy nut Nazis amongst us. I also believe that nuts symbolise evolution in it's most natural form and capture the essence of what it means to be human, as described in this here book of pages...
    http://www.amazon.com/Souls-Code-Search-Character-Calling/dp/0446673714
    Rise...a pint of fresh ripe strawberries.
    (Life is as good as you make it)
    Society...Fruit salad made with canned fruit...WTF? (lifes disappointments)
  • imspinnin wrote:
    Black is like a box of Godiva chocolates...all good things must come to an end.
    (that's why I eat mine very slowly;))

I've always thought that Black is like a warm cup of chocolate...

Cristina
    Milano