Options

a must read book....

newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
I just thought I would share a series of books that I have reallly enoyed reading. The books are titled "Celestine Prophecy" "Tenth Insight" and "Secrets of Shambala". All three are written by James Redfeild. Please, if you enjoy reading and yoiu are open minded...check them out. I figure all PJ fans will enjoy them!!
Cheers!
Cheers,
NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hey man i didnt think many people read those kind of books.yeah deffinitly a must read if you have an open mind that is.Then again you need to be a little open to really appreciate pearljam.Cilistine prophecy is a god of a book.

Oh please .... let it rain today.
    This city so filthy.... like my mind in ways.
    Fuck me if i say somthing you dont want to hear,
    Fuck me if you only hear whats in your head.
    Fuck me if you can, coz im not leaving here.
  • Options
    I just finished reading "the secret of shambala" a few weeks ago. I didn't think it would be even the slightest bit known. I just stumbled across it in my father's bookshelf and took it to have something to read on the train. Some pretty interesting things going on and being talked about in it.
    I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
  • Options
    ive only read the first book and there are many different levels of understanding in it. you can read it as a story or fact. You can see it from a spiritual point or an overall life perspectus. that is why the books are soo good. read it again in ten years and you will be reading a different story. I like to think its all based on fact but hey. i dont know.
  • Options
    I totally agree with u all. Love Goat..if you read the first two....then secrets of shambala...has a much more complex meaning, u have to have the first ten insights before u can understand the eleventh.
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

• Options
    little_wishlittle_wish England, The North Posts: 532
    Catch 22 - Joseph Heller...
    amazing!
    20-04-2006 04-09-2006 05-09-2006 11-09-2006 16-09-2006 17-09-2006 18-06-2007 21-06-2007 26-06-2007 28-06-2007 17-08-2009 20-05-2010 21-05-2010

"The live shows? Well, that's church on Sundays"
  • Options
    Hello all you book worms. I read the Celastine prophecy in 1998. If you like this sort of literature have you ever read any of David Icke's books? I have not ever read any but have trawled through his web site and it blew my head away! To tell you the truth I did not know what to think about it.
    And we're all allowed to dream of the next time we touch.
  • Options
    Never have read any of his works. Definitely will check it out...thanks for the insight.
    Cheers,

"And I listen to the voice inside my head"
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

• Options
    Originally posted by JesterTGame
    hey man i didnt think many people read those kind of books.yeah deffinitly a must read if you have an open mind that is.Then again you need to be a little open to really appreciate pearljam.Cilistine prophecy is a god of a book.

Oh please .... let it rain today.
    This city so filthy.... like my mind in ways.

"Celestine" was a NY Times best-seller...
  • Options
    yes it was...in 1996....:)
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

• Options
    Yeah i have read david icke's books. Children of the matrix. Did anyone see that icke thing with philip[ mand that fat bird in the morning. Some shit is going to go down in 2012 but i dont know what yet. Suppose to be some sort of energy shift but could be somthing else. Can anyone shed some light on this subject.
  • Options
    LucasLucas Posts: 2
    i dont know but i read somewhere that some scientists are saying that the magnetic poles of earth have been shifting regularly throughout history and as best they can tell we're due for another one.........
    Lucas