Options

Does anyone know the actual meaning of evenflow or Jeremy??

tuck_182003tuck_182003 Posts: 1
I have been wondering what the true meaning of evenflow and jeremy has been for a long time.....If anyone knows the true meaning of these songs...please let me know. Thanks
-Tuck-
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AngusAngus Posts: 376
    http://www.theskyiscrape.com

-> by album
    -> click on Ten
    -> click on the song you like
    -> on the right top side, click on song information to see if there's anything interesting

that site, together with fivehorizons.com, together with reading this message board, helped me a lot getting to know a lot of things about Pearl Jam :)
    00: 7/2 (cancelled...)
    05: 9/11,9/12,9/13,9/15,9/16,9/19
    06: 8/23,8/30, 9/9, 9/11
    07: 6/26, 6/29
  • Options
    in this book about PJ it said at ed's school or hid friends school, a guy had shot himself in his head in front of the class. apparently the teacher said something like go and get something from some where and he came in with the gun and said got it and then did it>
    book>>> Pearl jam none to fragile
    "snug goose"
  • Options
    From what I heard, Ed wrote Jeremy about a kid in Texas who had commited suicide at school just a few days (weeks) earlier. I'll see if I can find some proof.
    "So i'll just lie alone and wait for the dream,
    where i'm not ugly and your lookin' at me."
  • Options
    Here's the article:
    http://hometown.aol.com/corduroy19/pearljam/jeremy.html

There's more of an explaination (and this link) in the website that Angus mentioned.
    "So i'll just lie alone and wait for the dream,
    where i'm not ugly and your lookin' at me."
  • Options
    flogenflogen Posts: 4
    isnt evenflow about a homeless guy?? or a homeless crazy guy?
    thats what I always thought anyway.
    stuff about a pillow made of concrete, that he cant read but he knows the winters coming etc.

Flogen
    adammaguire.com