Options

old and new music

do you think or any one, that Pearl Jam will maybe possibly!?will realease a heavier or more "energetic" album like ten and vs???

does anyone else have this "healthy" obsession for PJ?? i really strabge they make me feel comfortable in a weird way if uunderstand??

always have to listen top them its strange? lke i mean as soon as i gat home from school at night all day that sort of obsessive stuff!!

anyway ill shut up now.
"snug goose"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BrotherBrother Posts: 63
    I hope they do. I've had nothin' new to rock out to.
  • Options
    WernyWerny Posts: 63
    I think I am Mine and Man of the Hour are pretty rocking. I think it's just because they're more adult and grown up now.
    This puke stinks like beer, and everybody's here, so come on come on come on, let's lay waste to this Century...
  • Options
    yes i know how you feel edward the great..i have yet to miss a day in years of not hearing pearl jam...i call it gotta have my pearl jam fix
    ...It's only after disaster that we can be resurrected...
    it's only after you've lost everything ...that you are free to do anything....(Fight Club)

... I'll ride the wave...where it takes me....
  • Options
    i would love to hear a vs style of album again.
  • Options
    see I'd like a nice laid back album along the lines of no code
  • Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    I think that's what we can expect... and I'd like a bit of Yield's drive mixed in, but with the In Hiding and MFC laid-backness... I love the "darker" albums like Binaural and Vitalogy but I'd like to see something more happy this time...
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    Yea, I wouldn't expect anything like Ten again, but my hope is another Yield, I thought it was their best outing since Vs.
    Lost Dogs had some kick ass tunes I never heard though-
    Sad, Hold On, those two ROCKED, not to take away from the seriousness of the songs' content....and the re-recorded version of Alone was kick ass......all in all, I'd rate the studio albums as such.....

1. Ten - Yield
    2. Vs
    3. Binuaral - Riot Act - Vitalogy
    4. No Code
    Hell; a paticular realm of the after life where they never play Pearl Jam
  • Options
    Q-Tip18Q-Tip18 Posts: 21
    It gets hard to play that kind of rock and roll as you get older. Janes Addiction is a good example. They'll never be able to perform songs like whores and aint know right like they did in their twenties.
  • Options
    one thing i love in pearl jam is the variety - no two albuns sound like the same. so when the new album comes out, i hope it wont be like any of the previous records.

but yes, i'd like more heavier songs.
    em ot sselecirp si y c a v i r p
  • Options
    yea, Q-Tip's point is probably the biggest reason, at their age, if they tried to put on a concert with all their heaviest grunge rock, Ten like anthems, the Eddie's voice would be taken way past it's endurance......If you want to see a good example of this......check out Rearviewmirrow and Breath on the Live at the Garden DVD,....
    it was a great show and most songs played through beutifully, but those two, I have to say, were dud's, and Black on this DVD comes across buetifully, I love this rendition of it, but take notice, it is the most mellow version I've seen, but we still love them and they still rock!
    Hell; a paticular realm of the after life where they never play Pearl Jam