Options

i'm talking at my youth group tonight

tylerpjtxtylerpjtx Posts: 201
i'm super nervous...wish me luck! God Bless!
all these burning battlefields are now behind us, life has brought us here together to remind us, that love will rise above it all and just keep growin, life keeps flowing and every moment starts right here with us
-mason jennings
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Q-Tip18Q-Tip18 Posts: 21
    I respect any talented orator, accept Hitler. What's your youth group about?
  • Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Originally posted by Q-Tip18
    I respect any talented orator, accept Hitler. What's your youth group about?

Accept Hitler? Don't think so.... :confused:
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    tylerpjtx - Good luck!
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    Originally posted by pariah
    Accept Hitler? Don't think so.... :confused:

i think he meant except...
    em ot sselecirp si y c a v i r p
  • Options
    Good luck, hope it went well...
  • Options
    sry i forgot to post.....it went well thanks everyone!! its about God and helping people who are in trouble get back on their feet ...mainly about LOVE :D
    all these burning battlefields are now behind us, life has brought us here together to remind us, that love will rise above it all and just keep growin, life keeps flowing and every moment starts right here with us
    -mason jennings