Options

new to board

Hey I'm new to the board, I've loved PJ from the first time I heard Evenflow and haven't looked back since. I've only seen them twice (in '98 in Camden and again in Camden in 03 on the 2nd night) but they are easily the best live show I've seen. The thing I love most about PJ is that they are one of the few bands that has repeatedly come out with new and original material and releases amazing albums that you can listen to front to back. That's refreshing today when you turn on the radio and hear nothing original or heartfelt.

Oh btw I am a 21 y/o male from Philly. Any other Philly PJ fans here?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Welcome! :)

Anyone seen PhillyPJ? He'd probably get along well with this guy! ;)
    "Dude...it's a hamburger on top of a rocket ship!"
  • Options
    Why do you say that?
  • Options
    Originally posted by DailyMinefield
    Hey I'm new to the board, I've loved PJ from the first time I heard Evenflow and haven't looked back since. I've only seen them twice (in '98 in Camden and again in Camden in 03 on the 2nd night) but they are easily the best live show I've seen. The thing I love most about PJ is that they are one of the few bands that has repeatedly come out with new and original material and releases amazing albums that you can listen to front to back. That's refreshing today when you turn on the radio and hear nothing original or heartfelt.

Oh btw I am a 21 y/o male from Philly. Any other Philly PJ fans here?

Welcome and yes PJ is a wonderful band but i need not say that for you already know this. Anyway welcome and your gonna have fun on here..just don't get sucked into it..LOL
  • Options
    Wait...DailyMinefield...your name's so familiar! Are you a member of The Haven bbs by any chance?

i joined there a couple of days ago and i was reading the archives and i seem to remember someone with your name who posted regularly. :)
    "Dude...it's a hamburger on top of a rocket ship!"
  • Options
    No, that's not me....guess it's just a coincidence.
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    hi and welcome...
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    LontanLontan Posts: 52
    hi and welcome to the board!
    enjoy your from now on infinite stay! ;)
  • Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Hi... make yourself some coffee... Make sure you have enough cigarettes left... prepare for Board Addiction. Welcome. ;)
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    hey...and welcome!!!
    well im new too so i guess i know how you feel..
    anyway, you're not alone
    How can I be free with what's locked inside of me?