Options

Pearl Jam rocks my live

Pearl jam is the most sensational band to live.

The love and feeling i get from their music when i listen and watch them is nothing like i have felt from anything else in my life.

Eddy and the band just rock, yes just rock nothing else can discribe them live in concert or listening to their music on cd.

Thank you so much Pearl Jam for touching my life, giving the life you have to me because of your music. I am in a happy and loving relationship with my wife and if it wasn't for the music you have produced i wouldn't be where i am today and so happy.

Keep up the most awsome power and love to you music that you have so far. you really touch my inner sole and heart in the music you have created thus far.

I can't wait for you to come to Melbourne Australia again. I melted to your music live all three nights and the last night i never wanted you to leave.. i screamed and screamed for you to come back on stage as selfish as it was after how long you played your heart out to the crowd.

Thank you Pearl Jam no really thank you for everything. Your passion to your music touches me and without that I would be lost.

Keep up everything, happy new year and i can't wait to hear your next album release.

THANK YOU
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    Couldnt have put it better myself.
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Thats a nice opener... Welcome to the board!
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    ye well said PearlJamLover! there music means alot to me aswell, believe me or not but i travelled from Scotland to NYC to see both there Madison Square Garden shows last july and i can say with all honestly that i had the best time in my life. Saving up cash to see them next time they tour.