Options

The Best Song Is Black

lior PJlior PJ Posts: 8
hey, i think thet black is the best song thet pj relese, after black i think thet jeremy, the glorified g, off he goes,oceans, smile, and stateof love and trust.
jee, i like them !
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Black is my favourite song too!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    Originally posted by lior PJ
    hey, i think thet black is the best song thet pj relese,

You won't get an argument from me on that one :D
    I got a plan
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    :D:D

great song... not the best
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Originally posted by {[No_Code}]
    :D:D

great song... not the best

What are you doing????? How dare you come into this sacred thread and say something so horrid!!!! Shame on you. Shame, Shame. :D:D
    I got a plan
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Originally posted by tattooedeverything
    What are you doing????? How dare you come into this sacred thread and say something so horrid!!!! Shame on you. Shame, Shame. :D:D

lol

sorry again

i won't do this again :D

shame on me :D
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    little_wishlittle_wish England, The North Posts: 532
    I have to say Black is the best slower/ mood song they have done. It's amazing...

**I know someday you'll have a beautiful, I fukin hope you'll be a star. In somebody else's sky but why, why, why can't it be, can't it be in mine**

That line is heart breaking. It's gotta be the best break up song ever. I love PJ. Thank u so much for this song!
    20-04-2006 04-09-2006 05-09-2006 11-09-2006 16-09-2006 17-09-2006 18-06-2007 21-06-2007 26-06-2007 28-06-2007 17-08-2009 20-05-2010 21-05-2010

"The live shows? Well, that's church on Sundays"
  • Options
    I love the Unplugged version the most...that tag at the end is so amazing..
  • Options
    Black has always been my favorite song - still is after all these years!
  • Options
    Yeah it's great but not my favourite song it has been for some time until i heard yellow ledbetter.
    I never understood the meaning of the lyrics :-( , maybe it would otherwise still be my favourite.
    BANZÄÄÄ

When he was six, he believed that the moon overhead followed him
    By nine, he deciphered the illusion, trading magic for fact, no trade-backs
    So this is what it's like to be an adult?
    If he only knew now what he knew then
  • Options
    in black, eddie says : i know somday.... you'll be the sun or a star ???? help please...
    and by the way,, the version of black i like the most is in the album dissident - live in atlanta

lior, from israel ... go PJ go
    dont it make you smlie ?!?!?
  • Options
    Originally posted by brother123
    I love the Unplugged version the most...that tag at the end is so amazing..
    Dude, Listen to the version in "dissident - live in atlanta"
    This is the most fucking best version of black

WE belong together !!!!!!
  • Options
    SoLATisASoLATisA Posts: 215
    i doubt anyone can help but to be moved the first time they hear black... it used to be one of my favorites.... but not anymore... still, i do hold black in a very high place

awesome thread... glad to see some black love!!!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lior PJ
    Dude, Listen to the version in "dissident - live in atlanta"
    This is the most fucking best version of black

WE belong together !!!!!!

I did check it out and although it's fucking awesome, I'm sticking with Unplugged version.....