Options

Ben Harper live at the garden?

JesterTGameJesterTGame Posts: 109
Who is ben harper as i am stuck with the idea that he is some dude from the crowd. If he is , he is the luckiest man in the world. How much would i pay to sing that song with eddie. Could anyone clear this up for me.

They dont comparrrre..........RATS
Fuck me if i say somthing you dont want to hear,
Fuck me if you only hear whats in your head.
Fuck me if you can, coz im not leaving here.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Um, he's a musician, a great one at that. He's opened up for PJ before and has about 6 albums out. He's pretty well known too.
  • Options
    nico10nico10 Posts: 21
    Ben Harper is an awesome musician. He has played with Pearl Jam many times. He's also a huge Pearl Jam fan. If you have Kazaa look up some PJ & Ben Harper, There's a couple of shows on there.
  • Options
    I myself don't like how he sings PJ songs..well some of them but he is a good performer and artist.....
  • Options
    LontanLontan Posts: 52
    he's a good artist, the indifference at msg is awesome, he has some good stuff himself too. check it out!
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Ben Harper is Great!!
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    PiratePirate Posts: 12
    While Ben Harper may be a great musician I thought when he sang Indifference with Ed and the lady it really messed the song up and took way from the Pearl Jam performance at the MSG concert. Boom really added some great talent on the keys epecially on "Crazy Mary". Great version!
    "Puts his faith in love and Tremor Christ"
    "Good and Evil working in a positive direction towards God's divine plan"
    "We were but stones; your light made us stars"
    "New York streets seem to make it worse all this noise
    inside the quiet"
  • Options
    whoYOUarewhoYOUare Posts: 274
    Originally posted by Pirate
    While Ben Harper may be a great musician I thought when he sang Indifference with Ed and the lady it really messed the song up and took way from the Pearl Jam performance at the MSG concert. Boom really added some great talent on the keys epecially on "Crazy Mary". Great version!

yea, i agree, when i saw that indifference was on Live at hte garden i imediately went ot that song (cuz Ben is great) but i was kinda disapointed in how it came off. i thought My Own Two Hands sounded better at the end of daughter. but with that aside Burn One Down...
    peace