Options

I'm stupid

SometimesSometimes Posts: 94
OK i admit it, i'm really stupid. I have been a fan since 'Ten' was released and i thought every other PJ fan was too. Never for a minute did i think they would be aquiring new fans when binaural/riot act was released. I just presumed everyone was like me and followed them from the start. I don't know why i thought like that, i just did. But when i thought about it, i got into Metallica when their 5th album was released so now i understand. I'm sorry.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I got one for ya! By the way.....your not stupid, don't be sorry!

My brother, (LOL I hope he sees this! He is on here more than me!) didn't even know who Pearl Jam was for the longest time! My dad got the cd, and I stole it and played it all of the time! Then Crazy Mary came out, and I taped it off the radio and played it all of the time! While I was doing this, my brother didn't even listen to ANY music! Then, one day, he was like I LOVE PEARL JAM!!!! He has loved them ever since......it's one of the few things we agree on. Funny thing is that we are only like a 1 1/2 years apart in age! He lives in Ohio.....we call eachother to talk about Pearl Jam, or chat online about them. Not a conversation goes by that we don't talk about PJ! Guess they kinda brought us closer together! I will call him up and just say a line from a song, and thats it, we are on the phone forever.....you should see my phone bill! OK, OK, now that I haven't gotten away from the point, you don't have to love them from the beginning, if you love them now, thats all that matters!
    Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

"do gay midgets come out of the cupboard"
    ~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^now way^^^^^^^

Your not stupid "Sometimes"

Oh and purplechick79 I was so into them since 92' yes maybe not like at the start.. but damn near it.
  • Options
    And you have me to thank Brother 123!
    Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

"do gay midgets come out of the cupboard"
    ~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,787
    Originally posted by Sometimes
    OK i admit it, i'm really stupid. I have been a fan since 'Ten' was released and i thought every other PJ fan was too. Never for a minute did i think they would be aquiring new fans when binaural/riot act was released. I just presumed everyone was like me and followed them from the start. I don't know why i thought like that, i just did. But when i thought about it, i got into Metallica when their 5th album was released so now i understand. I'm sorry.
    Sometimes, you're not stupid...it's just that Sometimes U just don't think. :)
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    Haha. You're not stupid. But you just have to remember that i was 6 years old when Ten came out! And my sister and fellow Jammer was only a year old! :D

That said...i heard three albums before i went from being a moderate to hardcore fan. And the album that finally converted me all the way was Riot Act (the album that got my sis was Vitalogy which was the next one we bought - we went in a weird order based on what was in the store).
    "Dude...it's a hamburger on top of a rocket ship!"