Options

"All Night" Fucking Rocks.

DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
This is perhaps my favorite song on LD. It is so awesome. "Scream and Wail! See who cares!"

Fucking Badass punk rocker song. Eddie's voice rocks on it. Possibly the most underrated song on LD.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    star25star25 Posts: 16
    at first i was not a fan. . . . .but now it's my fave on lost dogs. . .and that harmony at the end! it's such a great song.
    you're cool, and cold in your calculations
    we're friends, only because of my situation
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    i'm listening it right now.... second best song of lost dogs
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaytimeDilemma
    This is perhaps my favorite song on LD. It is so awesome. "Scream and Wail! See who cares!"

Fucking Badass punk rocker song. Eddie's voice rocks on it. Possibly the most underrated song on LD.

Mine too, I love this song!!! Everything about it is awesome!!!
    I will feel alive as long as I am free
  • Options
    MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    it is an AWESOME BLOSSOM song!! :D

makes me want to move my arms around like if I was some crazy lunatic!! Oh man, better watch out if they play this during the mini-tour;)
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • Options
    Hell yeah!! Usually I skip to the track real fast just to get a taste of all of the songs on the cd, but with All Night I kept it on cause it's was damn catchy to me, one of my favs from LD...
    "I have wished for so long, how I wish for you today"--Long Road