Options

Lisbon, 2000 Appreciation

claytonclayton Posts: 11
i dont know why, but show 1 from 2000 is probably in my top 5 favorite bootlegs. Ironically, the main reason i like it is the same reason most people thing of it as one of the worst boots : the band is a little rusty , out of tune and so on.... but i like the off tuned sounds and the tuning throughout the show. it is PJ in the raw. i dont know, does anyone else see what i mean?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by clayton
    i dont know why, but show 1 from 2000 is probably in my top 5 favorite bootlegs. Ironically, the main reason i like it is the same reason most people thing of it as one of the worst boots : the band is a little rusty , out of tune and so on.... but i like the off tuned sounds and the tuning throughout the show. it is PJ in the raw. i dont know, does anyone else see what i mean?

I feel ya bro! It's a brilliant show, nothing better than raw PJ! Wasn't this the first show of the '00 tour?
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    No doubt.... i´m a little suspicious by saying that you´re right, i was there and never seen anything like that in a stadium, it was amazing everyone gone crazy and singing all the musics....BEAUTIFUL.
    it was the first in 2000 europe tour and they went rusty but the sound was nude and pure,Eddie forgot the words in Wishlist,Matt broke the "carburator" in Last Kiss....it was everything Grunge perfect...Peace
    loveforall