Options

To Everyone who was in the Mezzanine Last Night (8/1)

riffrandallriffrandall Posts: 685
edited August 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I just wanted to say thank you for making the show so incredibly awesome, and I mean that.
I was a little bummed at first because the seats are basically bleeders, but not having to deal with the drunken idiots & assholes on the ground floor made it worth it.
The people in front of me probably could've loosened up a little bit, but hey- being a stiff at the Boston Opera House isn't a crime. Especially if it means you stay pretty much quiet through the show and don't scream out too many requests.

Thanks for not talking over the music, or screaming in my ear, or kicking the back of my chair, or vomiting on the carpet.
At least in Mezzanine left, a good time was had by all.
Thanks!!
"If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,559
    I just wanted to say thank you for making the show so incredibly awesome, and I mean that.
    I was a little bummed at first because the seats are basically bleeders, but not having to deal with the drunken idiots & assholes on the ground floor made it worth it.
    The people in front of me probably could've loosened up a little bit, but hey- being a stiff at the Boston Opera House isn't a crime. Especially if it means you stay pretty much quiet through the show and don't scream out too many requests.

Thanks for not talking over the music, or screaming in my ear, or kicking the back of my chair, or vomiting on the carpet.
    At least in Mezzanine left, a good time was had by all.
    Thanks!!

I wasn't there but I started a thread on basically the same (good) story at LA I and it got zero responses, too. I guess people prefer to bitch :D. Glad you had a good time and glad you're not a zero, like me, anymore! :D
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    bacojbacoj Posts: 120
    Kudos to your seatmates in the mezz!!!! We need more respectful fans like that and fewer of the loud obnoxious fools.
    mmmmm, it does go well with the chicken.....delicious again peter

E. Troy 98, E. Lansing 98, Barrie 98, Hartford 98, Noblesville 00, Detroit 00, E. Troy 00, Champaign 03, Detroit 03 x 2, Grand Rapids 06, Detroit 06, EV Milwaukee 08, SLC 09, Missoula 12
  • Options
    glad you werent sitting behind the same piece of crap i was. she was in mezz rc, row h, seat 126 and was the motherfucking antichrist.