Options

Hey Pearl Jam & Kufala

MegaphoneWhisperMegaphoneWhisper Posts: 219
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Got some boots this morning and I don't have a bad word to say. Love the mp3's. Love the cd's.

Thanks for even giving us a chance to acquire something like this. It is almost unheard of and very much appreciated.

Oh yeah... And thanks for the excellent customer service (from both sites). You did a tremendous job.

Long Live Fuckin Pearl Jam.
Gets up, lights a cigarette he's grown to hate
Thinking if he can't sleep, how will he ever dream?

But his heart don't seem to roam......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,137
    Good that you didn't have a problem...me either.

But for those that did, it sure seems like some big screw ups with the CDs. It fairly obvious that Kufala lacks a QA dept. ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    TiaMijaTiaMija Posts: 597
    I talked to someone at Kufala yesterday and they couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.
  • Options
    oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    I have received an e-mail reply from Kufala and my missing boots are on the way!!

Thanks for the prompt attention to my issue!!
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    I've have nothing bad to say about the boots.
    Ordered 7 got 4 already and everything was great :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    san pedrosan pedro Posts: 169
    i wish i could say the same, but i ordered the BONNAROO show and when i got and listened to it i noticed that disc 3 was from the washington d.c. show. i'm still waiting to get an email response from KUFALA about this problem,otherwise i'm happy with the first two discs, sound quality and the packaging.
    "DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME"
  • Options
    hoopinmanhoopinman Posts: 294
    I got my Bonnaroo cds and the first disc was actually from the first night Camden. I emailed Kufala on Friday and received a response this morning...not only are they sending me the missing Bonnaroon discs....they are also going to send me the second disc from the Camden show on their dime for the screwup. So I got a free show out of it!

cant ask for better customer service!!!!
  • Options
    san pedro wrote:
    i wish i could say the same, but i ordered the BONNAROO show and when i got and listened to it i noticed that disc 3 was from the washington d.c. show. i'm still waiting to get an email response from KUFALA about this problem,otherwise i'm happy with the first two discs, sound quality and the packaging.

This is similar to what happened to me and they just told me to keep the extra show. You should get a quick response from them. They responded to me within 24 hours.
    Gets up, lights a cigarette he's grown to hate
    Thinking if he can't sleep, how will he ever dream?

But his heart don't seem to roam......