Options

Bonnaroo (pearl jam and Kayne)

mccreadythashitmccreadythashit Posts: 4
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I got to meet Mike and Matt backstage.. Mike is so cool we talked for quick few.. I told him I was ging to VA. beach he told me if I could get backstage look him up we finish our conversation.. we talked abur crohns I have crohns.. and matt was so cool about evrything . I cant thank you enough MIke for talking to me and Matt for sharing your time as well to the coolest guys Ive ever met.... I turned around and seen eddie walking in a tralier couldnt get to talk to him to tight of security.. But I have to say thanks to J for putting it all toghther for me.. And Kayne west crie and whined that PJ played 1 hour over and he left his poor old fans waiting 2 hours before he showed up.. How disrespectful and didnt apologize to them all he was worried about was some stupid song that had to be played at dark he blames PJ well I got news for you KAYNE you havent been in the music long enough to call ahead and demand bands to get off stage for your sorry ass he made bands from opther stages leave because there was noone there to see his little glow in dark show how gay...I hope noone ever buys a kayne album again.. not beacuse Im a Pearl jam fan you just dont tell other musicians to get off stage you wait your turn like you do to get in the music industry..It would hurtto see a little carma go kaynes way..you could tell Pj didnt care to much for it.. they are on and sounded good and was goping play longer they showed there set list and kayne demanded them toleave so they cut out 4 to 5 songs..so disrespectful..So I hear boycott anything kayne does or sales.. So again thanks MIKE AND MATT FOR YOUR TIME AT BONNAROO
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    what i find amusing about the kanye thing is that he wanted to be the last on stage. maybe the headliner even for saturday. and he ended up being the opening act for sunday. he got what was coming to him.
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • Options
    either way kayne showed what he is truly about he take the fall for hisbeing late 2 hours he still puts blame on pj so what they played hour over they were told to because kayne wasnt there.. I went backstage after PJ got finished.. And asked where kayne was they said he still hasnt showed up yet.. SO kayne how is it pjs fault for playing hour over.. Its not show your rspect and admit your faults but cowards will be cowards... It just burns me up because pearl jam would have played longer.. again thanks Mike and Matt for your tim talking to me tha truly was the highlight of my bonnaroo
  • Options
    krobbinzkrobbinz Posts: 187
    I have this weird fantasy that PJ played an hour long to spite Kanye!!!

If you need rely on a light show to give a great performance, your just sad!

I hope he gets booed at Lollapalooza!
    East Troy 10/08/00 St. Paul 06/16/03 Chicago 5/17/06 St. Paul 6/26/06 St. Paul 6/27/06 Lollapalooza '07 Bonnaroo '08
    Chicago 8/23/09 Chicago 8/24/09 PJ 20 9/3/11 PJ 20 9/4/11 Milwaukee 10/20/14 Chicago 8/20/16 Chicago 8/22/16 Chicago 8/18/18 Chicago 8/20/18
  • Options
    88keys88keys Posts: 151
    This is taken directly from Kanye's blog on http://www.kanyeuniversity.com

"THEY TRIED 2 GIVE ME A TIME SLOT WERE IT WAS STILL LIGHT OUTSIDE ... I HAVE A LIGHT SHOW, IT'S NOT CALLED GLOW IN THE DARK FOR NO REASON SQUID BRAINS [referring to the Bonnaroo organizers] ! MY PEOPLE WORKED OUT A COMPROMISED STAGE PLOT AND A 3AM TIME SLOT AND I AGREED. FAST FOWARD TO THE DAY OF THE SHOW. MY PRODUCTION MANAGER TRIED TO LOAD IN FOR 24 HOURS BEFORE I WENT ON STAGE BUT THE FESTIVAL WOULDN'T ALLOW US TO DO ANYTHING UNTILL PEARL JAM LEFT THE STAGE. PEARL JAM ENDED ONE HOUR LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT THAT POINT WE'RE RACING AGAINST THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

What a whiny bitch!
    Camden 8/28/1998; Jones Beach 8/24/2000; Camden 9/1/2000; Camden 9/2/2000; Albany 4/29/2003; New York 7/8/2003; Vancouver 9/2/2005; Atlantic City 10/1/2005; Albany 5/12/2006; E. Rutherford 6/1/2006; E. Rutherford 6/3/2006; New York 6/24/2008; New York 6/25/2008; New York 5/20/2010
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    He's worthless...
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    Brain of mJBrain of mJ Posts: 786
    Kanye won't admit the reason he was late was that he was cashing a check that he got for doing a radio show appearance in Atlanta 4 hrs before his set was to start. End of story.
  • Options
    krobbinzkrobbinz Posts: 187
    I heard that too...

I have no respect for this man, if he were someone I had to deal with everyday I would probably have to bitch slap him.

I cant rememember anyone saying anything good about Kanye...even Chris Rock told the crowd we were in for something because no one has a bigger ego then Kanye.
    East Troy 10/08/00 St. Paul 06/16/03 Chicago 5/17/06 St. Paul 6/26/06 St. Paul 6/27/06 Lollapalooza '07 Bonnaroo '08
    Chicago 8/23/09 Chicago 8/24/09 PJ 20 9/3/11 PJ 20 9/4/11 Milwaukee 10/20/14 Chicago 8/20/16 Chicago 8/22/16 Chicago 8/18/18 Chicago 8/20/18
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    This is an important video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtI5r6Uxe88
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    Ed mentions on the bonnaroo boot before watchtower about kanye. He says something like "the stage crew told me to say something." "If you want to see the light show you should leave right about-fuck it im not gonna say kany-"
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    Ed mentions on the bonnaroo boot before watchtower about kanye. He says something like "the stage crew told me to say something." "If you want to see the light show you should leave right about-fuck it im not gonna say kany-"

Ed is actually refering to LSD and Mushrooms when he says this. He was telling us all that it was time to eat/drop if we wanted to "come on" right when Kanye hit the stage.
  • Options
    People with ego's the size of Kanye's get dealt with in time.
    He will get his.

He's going to run his mouth to the wrong person one day and he will end up plant food.

I just hope it's sooner than later. I don't care to ever hear another word out of his trap. He is nothing but a racist pig. IMHO
    Gets up, lights a cigarette he's grown to hate
    Thinking if he can't sleep, how will he ever dream?

But his heart don't seem to roam......
  • Options
    jasonwjasonw Posts: 390
    People with ego's the size of Kanye's get dealt with in time.
    He will get his.

He's going to run his mouth to the wrong person one day and he will end up plant food.

I just hope it's sooner than later. I don't care to ever hear another word out of his trap. He is nothing but a racist pig. IMHO

how is he racist? not saying you're wrong, i've just never heard this before