Options

LOOKING FOR GA FOR VEGAS 2 FOR LOCAL GUY!

Hey, all. I’m looking for one GA ticket for Vegas 2(tomorrow) for a really genuine and super nice guy. He last saw them in 2006 and even threw Eddie up in the air in a blanket at Lollapalooza in 1992. He desperately wants to be in the GA pit and he’s a local in Vegas. I’ll personally buy someone a poster or whatever they want for their extra GA. I really want him to experience the Dark Matter tour. Just let me know what you want and direct message me. THANK YOU! 🙏🏻 
I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.

Comments

• Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,799
    Still looking. 🙏🏻 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    🙏🏻 
  • Options
    WMAmoricanWMAmorican Posts: 246
    Hey man...if you can't find a GA, I've got the next-best thing, floor section B, first row!
  • Options
    How much?
  • Options
    WMAmoricanWMAmorican Posts: 246
    Well, they're certainly going for more on the secondary market, but of course I'd only ask what I paid 10C: $200
  • Options
    I just asked him and I think he’s nuts not to take this. He said he’s gonna hold out for pit. I really appreciate you reaching out to me and offering them to him. Especially for $200. Appreciate you. 🙏🏻 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,452
    Dmd you 
  • Options
    edited May 19
    Thank you to everyone who helped, I found the ticket for him. He’s psyched and will do you guys proud in the pit. THANK YOU! 🙏🏻 
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,552
    So awesome to hear, hope he enjoys the show!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2