Options

the naked guy at bonnaroo...

SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,353
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I think this deserves its own thread.

Did anyone else see the naked guy at Bonnaroo? on thursday during What Made Milwauke Famous' set at This Tent...A dude (I'm pretty sure he was on acid) starting freaking out really bad for various reason (first he couldn't find his phone...then he wanted water)...after a few minutes of screaming and running around, he stripped off all of his clothes and starting running around...at one point he ran to the hotdog stand nearby and tried to grab some shit. He fell down and layed there for a little while and the medics came and took him away
"Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
-my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906

Did anyone else see the naked guy at Bonnaroo? on thursday during What Made Milwauke Famous' set at This Tent...A dude (I'm pretty sure he was on acid) starting freaking out really bad for various reason (first he couldn't find his phone...then he wanted water)...after a few minutes of screaming and running around, he stripped off all of his clothes and starting running around...at one point he ran to the hotdog stand nearby and tried to grab some shit. He fell down and layed there for a little while and the medics came and took him away

great, another reason why i knew i shouldve went to 'roo.....

and no im not gay, could you imagine seeing that?????!!!!!
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,353
    great, another reason why i knew i shouldve went to 'roo.....

and no im not gay, could you imagine seeing that?????!!!!!

I don't need to imagine seeing it lol....there are certain things you cannot un-see
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,946
    hahahah, great description and the un-see comment is funny as shit too.,

my buddies saw a guy do that at a huge outdoor rave here, SHAMBAHLAH

he was naked for a long time on acid in the sun and he was like a lobster he was so burned, and he rolled around in the dust, yelling "dust bath!!!! dust bath!!!""" they took him away too.

hahahah, aaaaaaaaah acid, never tried it.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684
    I saw a girl that had no top, just body paint over her boobies....that's gotta count for something. Acid or no acid...
  • Options
    TKDTKD Posts: 163
    I don't need to imagine seeing it lol....there are certain things you cannot un-see

i can get over the naked guy, it happens at those things.
    now the port o potties, i can seem to repress those memories. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Im a million miles away from home and I cant find a telephone...
  • Options
    velogatorvelogator Posts: 174

I saw him as well. My daughter and I had just gotten into Centeroo, it's our first Roo and we see this guy laying on the ground being attended to by medics. Fortunately they had put a shirt or something over his johnson so we didn't have to see that. It looked like he was passed out when we saw him. Also saw the girls with the painted boobies and even one who had no top on nor any paint :-)
    Manchester, TN - 2008
    Washington, D.C. - 2008
    Philadelphia, PA I - 2009
    Bristow, VA - 2010
    Baltimore, MD - 2013
    Milwaukee, WI - 2014
    Hampton, VA - 2016
  • Options
    Naked guy going to a hot dog stand...

...Awesome.
    When this just feels like spinning plates.
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,208
    I saw a girl that had no top, just body paint over her boobies....that's gotta count for something. Acid or no acid...

Those chicks are all over, and they're always nice to see. One chick at Plant/Krauss didn't even bother with the paint.
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917

...Awesome.

Totally ... Hold the mustard!
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611

I saw atleast 10 topless girls with body paint. Why cant the goodlooking one do this??
  • Options
    You obviously didn't see the girl with the mushroom painted on her chest. Yowza. Saw her at every turn on Sunday.
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    I would sort of expect to see lots of naked people at Bonnaroo.... 80,000 people and you only saw ONE naked guy and TEN topless painted girls? Thought it'd be a lot more than that. It's freakin' hot out there...

As long as the naked dudes aren't like dancing too close to you or anything, let 'em be.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    I_Got_ShitI_Got_Shit Posts: 325
    Haha. 15 years ago if you saw a crazy naked guy near a Pearl Jam show, it was probably Mike.

Last time I dropped acid I kept thinking I shit my pants, so I went in the bathroom and checked like 50 times in one day.
    *Does not include encore of Garden and Leash.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123

...Awesome.
    I just knew the Roo was going to be a sausage fest!!!
  • Options
    saw a lot of topless girls, but no naked dude. not that im complaining