Options

"official" Eddie Vedder Solo Soundcheck Info

edited August 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Well the tour starts tomorrow and you never know who has access to these types of things. If you legitimately hear pre-show warmups (usually done in the afternoon) during the tour, please post here.
model role model
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bumpity bump. Crazy Breed, while you're pacing the streets this afternoon, take a glass cup, put it against the wall of the Opera House and tell us what you hear!
    model role model
  • Options
    bumpity bump. Crazy Breed, while you're pacing the streets this afternoon, take a glass cup, put it against the wall of the Opera House and tell us what you hear!

ya know i contemplated going to the venue mad early and see if his bus was there yet (420 in the back alley while i scope in out :D )

i'll be on the train in an hour!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    ya know i contemplated going to the venue mad early and see if his bus was there yet (420 in the back alley while i scope in out :D )

i'll be on the train in an hour!!!!!!!!!

There is a bus.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    You sure that isn't the bus for Itchy Fish? LOL!!!

Vedder must be in town with Theo discussing the Manny trade. After all, according to this piece, Vedder supports Jason Bay.

http://www.enterprisenews.com/sports/x478787654/Red-Sox-newcomer-Jason-Bay-arrives-with-solid-credentials
    model role model
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    You sure that isn't the bus for Itchy Fish? LOL!!!

Vedder must be in town with Theo discussing the Manny trade. After all, according to this piece, Vedder supports Jason Bay.

http://www.enterprisenews.com/sports/x478787654/Red-Sox-newcomer-Jason-Bay-arrives-with-solid-credentials

I actually have no idea what the bus is for...it's doesn't say in big bold letters The Eddie Vedder Travelling Circus or anything. Just a bus sitting out there.

Really don't think Ed took a bus from Seattle though.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    Danimal wrote:
    I actually have no idea what the bus is for...it's doesn't say in big bold letters The Eddie Vedder Travelling Circus or anything. Just a bus sitting out there.

Really don't think Ed took a bus from Seattle though.

Maybe he picked it up at Hertz this afternoon in Boston? :)
    model role model
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,522
    T-minus 4 hours and 15 minutes before "Walking the Cow" is soundchecked.
  • Options
    Lukin----Any word if JTR will have SC info?
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,007
    here's what I heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carry on My Wayward Son (Kansas)
    River of Deceit (Mad Season)
    Live In Peace (the Firm)
    World Where You Live (Crowded House)

...and some new song "Arms Wide Open" is the chorus.. couldn't figure out the rest..?

JKING!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,016
    Lukin----Any word if JTR will have SC info?
    he texted me this morning and told me that he planned on getting to the pub by 4:00. If anything happens, I know he'll let us know. JTR is an excellent relayer. As soon as I hear anything, I'll post it. I'm anxious to know too :)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    pjfan9110pjfan9110 Posts: 145
    how do people even get into soundchecks? I've been trying to get into sound checks for a long time...even for regular PJ concerts...i've gotten there super early but never had any luck...
    1998-06-27 Alpine Valley, WI / 2000-10-08 Alpine Valley, WI / 2003-06-21 Alpine Valley, WI / 2003-04-26 Mellon Arena, PA / 2004-10-03 Grand Rapids VFC, 2006-05-17 United Center, IL / 2006-06-29 Milwaukee, WI / 2006-06-30 Milwaukke, WI / 2011-09-03 Alpine Valley PJ20 / 2011-09-04 Alpine Valley PJ20 / 2013-07-19 Wrigley Field / 2014-10-19 St. Paul / 2014-10-20 Milwaukee, WI
  • Options
    I am pretty sure Eddie has arrived! Just snapped a picture of his tour bus parked outside the venue!

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Nightline/ht_wild10_071002_ssh.jpg
    the sorrow grows bigger, when the sorrow's denied
  • Options
    pjfan9110 wrote:
    how do people even get into soundchecks? I've been trying to get into sound checks for a long time...even for regular PJ concerts...i've gotten there super early but never had any luck...
    they usually just try and hear it from outside. Of course, indoor venues like all of these will be much tougher to hear
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    I would venture to say, based on previous SC info for other bands that anytime between now (2:30 est) and 5:30 est is when Ed will do SC info. If you are in the lobby area of the Opera House inquiring about ticket stuff, it's conceivable that you'll be able to hear some stuff.
  • Options
    Shepard to Lost Sheep Shepard to Lost Sheep

Lukin, what is JTR's ETA? Is he in the vicinity? Repeat, is he in the vicinity?
    model role model
  • Options
    Shepard to Lost Sheep Shepard to Lost Sheep

Lukin, what is JTR's ETA? Is he in the vicinity? Repeat, is he in the vicinity?
    hahaha, haven't heard from him- but I'm sure there is nothing to report yet or he would had already contacted me.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    hailing Delta, Red fox one...

do you read?

over...
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    locked wrote:
    hailing Delta, Red fox one...

do you read?

over...

Red Fox one!!! :) Classic. Elizabeth, this is the big one!
    model role model
  • Options
    "tippy toe... tippy toe!"
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    Lukin---Was JTR going to the Meet and Greet run by Crazy Breed? Tell a bunch of those guys to cross the street and get us some SC info, dammit!!! Ed has to be on stage right now...it's 5pm. By the way, did you notice that they changed the time from 4:30 to 5pm??? Hmmmmm...could be because Ed was on stage at 4ish doing stuff.
    model role model
  • Options
    Lukin---Was JTR going to the Meet and Greet run by Crazy Breed? Tell a bunch of those guys to cross the street and get us some SC info, dammit!!! Ed has to be on stage right now...it's 5pm. By the way, did you notice that they changed the time from 4:30 to 5pm??? Hmmmmm...could be because Ed was on stage at 4ish doing stuff.
    no SC info, oh well
    www.RLMcDaniel.com