Options

*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

1331332333334335337»

Comments

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,495
    Maybe now we can get rid of Harris. Never really liked him.
    I think this was the final year on his contract?

If so, I doubt they re-sign him.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,562
    cutz said:

he's gone.

but I seem to remember at one point juggler was lovingly referring to him as "Tobey." no?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,365
    Wobbie said:
    cutz said:

he's gone.

but I seem to remember at one point juggler was lovingly referring to him as "Tobey." no?
    "Lovingly"? Ha. There's no love for Toby. 

I can't wait to see what Morey does over the next few months. My pipe dream wish is for them to somehow finagle Bridges from the Nets and correct that mistake. I know PG is at the top of their wish list, though, if he opts out. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    2 starters with goose eggs in an elimination game.

https://youtu.be/05d4tjxT9YI?si=JFqUoJjeC61K0Cfv
    All that beautiful cap room opening up this summer.

I saw a take, which I think I sort of agree with, that in this whole process that one of the bigger daggers may have been going all-in on Jimmy. Because in reality they probably weren't ready to accelerate things to the next level. It made them desperate, and took away assets/paths to further developing the team. 

But that's all hindsight, looking forward to the summer - this is it. This is the last time to go all-in for another big player that you can attach to Embiid.
    I saw the same take and it definitely is interesting to think about.  On one hand that trade made that year's team, probably, the most talented of this era....but yeah, they did jump the gun on Jo and (at the time) Ben's timeline for winning. Plus Jimmy and Toby were expiring and we know the mistakes that were made the following summer (ponce--they actually chose Ben and Brett Brown over Jimmy, not Toby). Would've like to have seen that original team have a little more time to marinate. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,279
    Poncier said:

I saw a take, which I think I sort of agree with, that in this whole process that one of the bigger daggers may have been going all-in on Jimmy. Because in reality they probably weren't ready to accelerate things to the next level. It made them desperate, and took away assets/paths to further developing the team. 

But that's all hindsight, looking forward to the summer - this is it. This is the last time to go all-in for another big player that you can attach to Embiid.
     (ponce--they actually chose Ben and Brett Brown over Jimmy, not Toby). 
    That doesn't make it better, LOL.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:

(ponce--they actually chose Ben and Brett Brown over Jimmy, not Toby). 
    That doesn't make it better, LOL.
    Ha...I know. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ^Holy shit what a tool.
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,628
    So happy the Nova Knocks lost. I’d rather Boston win than any team with Jalen Brunson. Fuck that guy. 
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,243
    So happy the Nova Knocks lost. I’d rather Boston win than any team with Jalen Brunson. Fuck that guy. 
    If only his old man didn’t sexually Harrass a masseuse he might have been an Owl.

Hart and pasta boy are much more annoying to me.  Neither shut their mouths and Hart whines constantly. 
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,439
    pjhawks said:
    If only his old man didn’t sexually Harrass a masseuse he might have been an Owl.

Hart and pasta boy are much more annoying to me.  Neither shut their mouths and Hart whines constantly. 
    The whole NBA whines constantly.
  • Options
    Sixers absolutely need a Josh Hart on their roster...

Hey about that Timothy John?! Great to see him doing so well. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Sixers absolutely need a Josh Hart on their roster...

Hey about that Timothy John?! Great to see him doing so well. 
    Finally looks like he graduated middle school and made it to high school.
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,628
    It's really cool to see TJ McConnell out there winning playoff series. I'll tune in just for him. Why'd we get rid of that guy anyway? Too much star chasing and not enough team building.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16