Options

Atlanta 4/3/1994

umlawgradumlawgrad Posts: 24
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Does anyone have a link for a good mp3 recording of this show? I keep hearing how how great it was and I would love to hear it. I have over 50 for trade if someone wants to go that route.

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    kcherubkcherub Posts: 961
    Two of my friends were at this show--had seats in the last row. The last row. Someone came up there about 10 minutes before the show started (not sure if they were with the band, or the venue) and asked them if they wanted to go up front. They were just flabbergasted. They got moved to the FIRST ROW! Eddie kissed my friend on the cheek, and I think she almost fainted. I was so excited for them...

Can I get my turn?!? :)

Take care,
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    kcherub wrote:
    Two of my friends were at this show--had seats in the last row. The last row. Someone came up there about 10 minutes before the show started (not sure if they were with the band, or the venue) and asked them if they wanted to go up front. They were just flabbergasted. They got moved to the FIRST ROW! Eddie kissed my friend on the cheek, and I think she almost fainted. I was so excited for them...

Take care,
    according to the first few pages of etree.org- it's only on CD

here's the link if you want to go through all the pages

http://db.etree.org/lookup_show.php?shows_key=44843&show_users=true
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    according to the first few pages of etree.org- it's only on CD

here's the link if you want to go through all the pages

http://db.etree.org/lookup_show.php?shows_key=44843&show_users=true

You are my hero. :)

Thanks,

• Options
    touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
    kcherub wrote:

Take care,

This was my very first show. Tickets were IMPOSSIBLE to find and the day before one of my good friends in the dorm worked as a bat boy and clubhouse attendant for the Atlanta Braves thoughout most of his life. He used his connections to get us tickets though Ryan Klesko of the Atlanta Braves. I was a big PJ fan so he took me with him and the rest is history. I have now attended over 60 more shows but this one remains at the top of my list.
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • Options
    touringfan wrote:
    This was my very first show. Tickets were IMPOSSIBLE to find and the day before one of my good friends in the dorm worked as a bat boy and clubhouse attendant for the Atlanta Braves thoughout most of his life. He used his connections to get us tickets though Ryan Klesko of the Atlanta Braves. I was a big PJ fan so he took me with him and the rest is history. I have now attended over 60 more shows but this one remains at the top of my list.

They said it was packed, so I wonder who should have been in the seats they got?!? What a cool thing to happen...

• Options
    touringfan wrote:

They said it was packed, so I wonder who should have been in the seats they got?!? What a cool thing to happen...

• Options
    touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
    kcherub wrote:

That PORCH is burned in my head forever.
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • Options
    umlawgradumlawgrad Posts: 24
    Thanks for all the responses!