Options

Shit and Lies

gdlaw001gdlaw001 Posts: 23
edited May 2 in The Porch
Long time fan for over 32 years. I have never missed a Ten Club annual enrollment for that long as well and I will be ending my membership today. I have been lied to the last time. The last three albums, we have been told it’s the hardest album since Vs. Stone and I believe Jeff was the two that reported in two different interview sessions that Dark Matter would be a hard album going back to the Vs. and Vitalogy…… WRONG AGAIN GUYS. I have so much PJ Vinyl and memorabilia items from over the 32 years in my collection and thinking about selling ALL OF IT. This album Dark Matter is pure SHIT! Andrew Watt has ruined them. If he was as he says “a huge fan of Pearl Jam” then I think he wouldn’t have made this album sound like a Top 40 Hit. I’m done with wasting my money and time on shit and lies. They should have called the new album Shit and Lies, that’s a much better name for what it is. Pure Shit and Lies
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,526
    Thanks for your patronage, Mr. Abbruzzese.
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,681
    Okie dokie. Sorry this one wasn’t for you, sounds like you take it personally. 

I hope there is a record you can spin that makes you happy. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,181
    Wow I thought I was bad commenting about their touring policies the last decade or so. I wouldn’t put DM in their top six albums, but I can tap my foot to it, crank it up and enjoy it a bit. 

But I can not see them tour near my hometown, unless I part with two thousand American dollars, while they claim to dislike scalpers, and . while they continually play the same place over and over again or places that don’t seem as keen to invest in the tour.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,690
    Thanks for your patronage, Mr. Abbruzzese.
    :rofl:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,945
    Posting Guidelines

1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here....

This discussion has been closed.