Options

wma. and cameras were/were not allowed?

evenflowwmaevenflowwma Posts: 75
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I am so bumbed they played wma last night, i was supposed to go to last night's show but there was a snag and my tix are for tonight! i was looking foward to hearing wma as it is my fav. song from pj. Also did they allow cameras? i really don't feel like finding out they don't after i head to msg.

thanks in advance for the help.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Cameras were allowed
    2003/04/28 - The Spectrum - Philadelphia, PA
    2004/10/01 - Sovereign Center - Reading, PA
    2005/09/01 - The Gorge - George, WA
    2006/05/28 - Tweeter Center - Camden, NJ
    2008/06/18 - Susquehanna Center - Camden, NJ
    2008/06/24 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
  • Options
    I am so bumbed they played wma last night, i was supposed to go to last night's show but there was a snag and my tix are for tonight! i was looking foward to hearing wma as it is my fav. song from pj. Also did they allow cameras? i really don't feel like finding out they don't after i head to msg.

thanks in advance for the help.

If you had been there you would have thought it was the song Wonderwall by Oasis from the opening riffs of WMA. Kinda weird, when you get the boot listen to the beginning and you would swear Oasis was coming out on stage.
    I put that one squarely on Stone. C'mon Stone!!
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    If you had been there you would have thought it was the song Wonderwall by Oasis from the opening riffs of WMA. Kinda weird, when you get the boot listen to the beginning and you would swear Oasis was coming out on stage.
    I put that one squarely on Stone. C'mon Stone!!

now that you mention that I remember thinking that as well in Camden, my husband and I looked at each other baffled but neither of us said anything to each other but I think we were both thinking about it.... and then it started and I was in heaven.... it took 14 fucking years for me hear this song live again :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    i saw a video on you tube yesterday of wma and it sounded a little weird throughout, the drums didn't have that bongo type sound to it. still love the song though.