Options

Does anyone know if EJ Barnes will be playing with Liam on the East Coast tour?

JeffAment's-FloorJeffAment's-Floor Posts: 88
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
If there is no info on this, was she with him for the west coast tour?

Thank You
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    Yeah, she was on the West Coast. I just kind of assumed she was part of the "band" as it were.

I don't really know how Liam would be able to pull off his show without her.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    Yeah, she was on the West Coast. I just kind of assumed she was part of the "band" as it were.

Ok cool. I assumed since it was billed as "Liam Finn" I just thought he would be a solo act, but that sounds great. She really added to the performances of him I watched on youtube. Did she come out and play Hard Sun with Liam and Ed too? I'm guessing she'd be perfect for the harmony.
  • Options
    ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    EJ is the shit. She'll totally be there. She comes out with Liam for Hard Sun too, and for Watchtower and stuff like that.
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • Options

yeah, what he said.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    Ok cool. I assumed since it was billed as "Liam Finn" I just thought he would be a solo act, but that sounds great. She really added to the performances of him I watched on youtube. Did she come out and play Hard Sun with Liam and Ed too? I'm guessing she'd be perfect for the harmony.

You'd guess correctly.

Although Ed also backs himself up via huge tape recorder (which has caused at least one member of this forum to accuse Ed of lip synching the song ... lol)
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    EJ is the shit. She'll totally be there. She comes out with Liam for Hard Sun too, and for Watchtower and stuff like that.

Yep! I thought they were a pair! She is awesome! :) Well, they both are!
  • Options
    Eliza Jane Barnes. The daughter of well known (well, in Australia at least - I grew up listening to a lot of his stuff) singer Jimmy Barnes.

And we all know Liam is Neil's kid. Fuckin' kiwis. :D

Seriously, though, don't miss his show. I was so-so about it before i went to LA2, but the guy seriously kicks ass, and he's VERY talented.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    You'd guess correctly.

Although Ed also backs himself up via huge tape recorder (which has caused at least one member of this forum to accuse Ed of lip synching the song ... lol)

Haha. How dare he!
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    If Eliza is not there, it won't be the same. I will have to join the ranks of the whiny and disappointed!

hmmm
    Just me
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    She was with him when he opened for Laura Veirs a couple of months ago so I think she will once again grace us with her presense!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"