Options

Ted Leo tag on Black from DC?

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
i was just listening to the version of black from DC, which i think is one of the best there is, and at the end when he does the "i thought we belonged together" stuff, he says "its alright, so right" or something like that few times. having seen ted leo open 5 shows, i remember one song where he says that like a million times. i was just wondering if this was a tag of that song or if im going crazy?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    alexersalexers Posts: 492
    i was just listening to the version of black from DC, which i think is one of the best there is, and at the end when he does the "i thought we belonged together" stuff, he says "its alright, so right" or something like that few times. having seen ted leo open 5 shows, i remember one song where he says that like a million times. i was just wondering if this was a tag of that song or if im going crazy?

I don't know if it's a tag, but Black was so super gorgeous that night it was insane. I get chills listening to the boot!
  • Options
    alexers wrote:
    I don't know if it's a tag, but Black was so super gorgeous that night it was insane. I get chills listening to the boot!

me too. fucking incredible. idk if you were there for ted leo, but he has a song where he keeps saying those two things which is what got me wondering...
  • Options
    sqrlnuts89sqrlnuts89 Posts: 27
    alexers wrote:

It was great to hear Black for the first time. it was sensational that night. i remember the crowd singing the Doot Doot doo doo doo doo part at the end and eddie applauding us. it was amazing to say the least.
    Sheets of empty canvas, untouched sheets of clay
    Were laid spread out before me as her body once did.
    All five horizons revolved around her soul
    As the earth to the sun
    Now the air I tasted and breathed has taken a turn

DC May 06
    VA Beach June 08
    DC June 08
  • Options
    bump.
  • Options
    alexersalexers Posts: 492
    sqrlnuts89 wrote:
    It was great to hear Black for the first time. it was sensational that night. i remember the crowd singing the Doot Doot doo doo doo doo part at the end and eddie applauding us. it was amazing to say the least.

YES! The doot doot...'s were amazing! I had chills. The boot doesn't do it justice, but I love it anyway :)

GlorifiedAnimal... I actually had metro issues and walked into the venue right as Hard to Imagine was being played. :( So I missed all of Ted Leo
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    black from DC and infact the whole DC show was fucking epic loved that show!
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08