Options

Heckling on the west coast tour

dolly rockerdolly rocker Long Beach NY Posts: 345
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I flew in for two shows for the west coast deal, and the heckling was real bad, and ed had to stop his flow because of it... wait till they play ny ... Im a nyer and people heckle at disney on ice at the garden.... wait for the ny show its gonna be brutal(a shame) ..I couldnt say a word because I was in shock at how amazing this guys voice sounds in a small theater. good luck to all
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I flew in for two shows for the west coast deal, and the heckling was real bad, and ed had to stop his flow because of it... wait till they play ny ... Im a nyer and people heckle at disney on ice at the garden.... wait for the ny show its gonna be brutal(a shame) ..I couldnt say a word because I was in shock at how amazing this guys voice sounds in a small theater. good luck to all
    chill. the heckeling is gonna be bad at every show regardless. just do what you can to enjoy the show :)

i LOL'd at the disney on ice :D
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    LeilaMoonTurtleLeilaMoonTurtle Posts: 1,422
    ny'ers heckle

or just some people heckle some don't?

I don't think geography determines heckling
  • Options
    SDHSClassof82SDHSClassof82 Seattle Posts: 306
    Heckling on the west coast tour

Calling it heckling might be a little harsh, but it was definitely a case of too many people trying to have a personal conversation with the man.

My advice, if you want to show the love:

1. Sing along LOUD during No More (strange which cities in the west were noticeably quiet).

2. Don't be late. Even for Liam.

3. Learn the clapping rhythm for Soon Forget (pretty weak at the 4 shows I saw).

4. Don't even THINK about yelling out a request for Dirty Frank. Especially when he's holding a mandolin.

P.S. I'm just kidding (mostly). Just go and have a great time. Guaranteed.
    “Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere...
    Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead...overhead...”
  • Options
    alexersalexers Posts: 492
    He's a big boy, he can handle it!
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,740
    PLAY LEASH YOU PUSSY!

Sorry. Just getting warmed up...
    I smile, but who am I kidding...