Options

Once again

cookiescookies Posts: 113
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I know this has been said so many times but it needs to be said for every tour. Being a fan means giving something back. For something that gives you a feeling that you can't get anywhere else, Its about respect. In this case PJ is entitled to nothing less. As a group of fans you may not agreed. But the band is the priority. And lets not forget that. The day that any one of us go on stage for 18 years as a group and sell out, is the day you should start your own fan club. There was not one setlist on the tour or any other tour bad. or better then any other. The fact remains that if you got anything from any song that they have written at any time, you got something from the set. So stop bitching and comparing. By doing so you can never be mistaken for a rat :) hehehehehehehehehe... Don't it make you SMILE..
Cookies
ôjô
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    i love cookies.
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,953
    cookies wrote:
    I know this has been said so many times but it needs to be said for every tour. Being a fan means giving something back. For something that gives you a feeling that you can't get anywhere else, Its about respect. In this case PJ is entitled to nothing less. As a group of fans you may not agreed. But the band is the priority. And lets not forget that. The day that any one of us go on stage for 18 years as a group and sell out, is the day you should start your own fan club. There was not one setlist on the tour or any other tour bad. or better then any other. The fact remains that if you got anything from any song that they have written at any time, you got something from the set. So stop bitching and comparing. By doing so you can never be mistaken for a rat :) hehehehehehehehehe... Don't it make you SMILE..

Yawn.
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    alexersalexers Posts: 492
    Deep down inside, we all know it and we fully appreciate the fact that we're spoiled fans.

But... it's only human nature to be competitive and give reasons to why the show we attended is best and why other shows weren't nearly as fortunate. Let us have our fun :)
  • Options
    cookiescookies Posts: 113
    I am apart of this too.. And its my fun and a reminder that yes I am spoiled as well. But its good to be reminded of that every now and then....
    Cookies
    ôjô