Options

Boots should be arriving

JammerJammer Posts: 85
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Got my WPB Boot in the mail today. Tri fold cardboard with two PJ logo's printed on it. The discs are screen printed as well Have not heard it, but I have it!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ghost Of K.Ghost Of K. Posts: 170
    Jammer wrote:
    Got my WPB Boot in the mail today. Tri fold cardboard with two PJ logo's printed on it. The discs are screen printed as well Have not heard it, but I have it!!
    My mail doesn't come till about 4:00, but now I have reason to hope. Thanks
    Good evening San Diego, I'm Ron Burgundy
    And I'm Veronica Corningstone, Tits McGee is off tonight...
  • Options
    livin2jamlivin2jam Posts: 2
    I received my copy today. The sound quality is excellent! Great way to start my vacation. I was at the show. So, it is great to remember the night!
  • Options
    CServantCServant DCO Posts: 1,182
    Boy does this thread make me want to race home for lunch, but not gonna do it, not gonna do it...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • Options
    Ghost Of K.Ghost Of K. Posts: 170
    CServant wrote:
    Boy does this thread make me want to race home for lunch, but not gonna do it, not gonna do it...
    I Got It!!!!!!!! Now, since I was at this show I am very happy to finally have my boot... I gotta be honest, though, worst sound quality I have ever heard on an official boot. Echoey and muffled in places.
    Good evening San Diego, I'm Ron Burgundy
    And I'm Veronica Corningstone, Tits McGee is off tonight...
  • Options
    So these bonnaroos should be coming in soon then. When about do we think they will arrive?
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Jammer wrote:

Really? Cool! A friend had it shipped to my house so I will have to look out for it!
  • Options
    randymarshrandymarsh Posts: 14
    Can't quite remember other stuff I've ordered through 10C before, do they send you a "Your order has shipped" email? Still waiting for Columbia.
  • Options
    frankg86frankg86 Posts: 4
    Got email a few days ago that Columbia SC Boot has been sent but as of today, i still have not received CD boot.
    Update - Got CD Boot on July 10 and its GREAT
  • Options
    SuzieMSuzieM Posts: 113
    from when you get the email till you actually have it in your hands?
  • Options
    Rjonesrm20Rjonesrm20 Posts: 380
    for me it was two days....the dics are made in CA and i live in AZ
    1998: Indy 2000: Indy, Cincy 2003: Lexington (m.e.o.), Cincy (cancelled),Indy 2004: Toledo 2005: Atlantic City 2 2006: Cleveland, Cincy 2008: Los Angeles1 (EV solo)-front row center!West Palm Beach-2nd row!, Tampa, Chicago 1&2-(EV solo) 2009: Nashville 1&2(EV solo) Memphis(EV solo) Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    JammerJammer Posts: 85
    Your shipment has been sent for Confirmation #*&^%$#@!+):

(1) Pearl Jam Summer Tour 2008 - PEARL JAM MANSFIELD 1 6/28/08

Your package will arrive via US Mail.
  • Options
    StaffanStaffan Posts: 606
    I got mine a couple of days after receiving that email......I live in Sweden though.
    I got the first 4 ones in my first pack so I'll be expecting a couple of more shipments soon I hope, even though I'm not very happy with the sound (I've only listened to Bonnaroo yet)

Is Ed's voice starting to sound tired ?!?
    Everyday................is Pearl Jam Day.

Except Sundays, that's Ed day.

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open. FZ