Options

Digital download for Dark Matter???

2»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,935
    I hope they get a chance to release a 24Bit 192 kHz Flac-HD of the album, someday. 
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 203
    mace1229 said:
    mpedone said:
    mpedone said:
    mace1229 said:
    I have never gotten free digital with hard copy purchase. It's my main complaint for the vaults. I spend $60 on a vault, I feel I should get the digital.
    Also one of the reasons I ordered the CD off Amazon instead. 
    I think you answered your own complaint. You bought the cd on top of it. There were a couple vaults where they gave us the digital but then they quit. So that people would pay for it. 

And yet, they sent out digital downloads for this album...
    For vinyl pre-orders only?  Still waiting on multiple confirmations on this.  That would be BS for us 'old school' CD collectors.
    Only in thay you can't listen to it non-streaming. I would guess most CD listeners have a computer to rip from, which is not really a thing for vinyl without extra equipment. 
    I'm not that old school...most laptops don't have CD/DVD drives now.  So now I guess I'll have to rip off YouTube...though I saw they took Something Special off since this morning (I think it was on there this morning), so the whole album isn't on there anymore.  Lol, there are other ways.  I'm not paying for the CD then paying to download via iTunes, etc.  Bad form Pearl Jam and Ten Club, bad form.

Great album though!  :)
    Get an external dvd/cd drive, they’re like $15.
    worth it just for CDs you find at yard sales or even record stores. Used CDs are dirt cheap.
    For a while a new CD was cheaper than a digital download for many albums on Amazon. A couple years ago I lost my Badmotofinger CD, new on Amazon was $5 while the download was 10.
    I am a very frequent visitor to my local library.  Just upgraded my Plex server to an 8tb HD.  
  • Options
    kapsolaskapsolas Posts: 41
    I had purchased the deluxe CD and the tenclub version of Dark Matter record (vinyl).
    I didn't get any download code. Should I have received one? I friend of mine with a similar order got a code.