Options

I Need A 2008 Ev Solo Tour Boot?????????

my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
edited April 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
are they out there?

HELP A BROTHER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ScottZeagleScottZeagle Posts: 169
    This thread will self destruct in...

• Options
    This thread will self destruct in...

-Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    given2fly10given2fly10 Posts: 485
    And he still gives his love, he just gives it away, The love he receives is the love that is saved, And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Damn. Do I have to buy you a coke?
  • Options
    NYbenbenNYbenben Posts: 1,020
    i know for certain that one exists of the Berkley show... my friend downloaded it... said it was awesome.... i have the link but am afraid to post it here...dont want to be banned or anything.
    4/12/92, 8/11/92, 9/28/96, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 7/9/03, 4/30/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 12/9/05, 5/12/06, 5/17/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 12/9/06, EV LA 4/12-4/13/08, 6/12/08, 6,19,08, 6,20,08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 7/1/08

and still jonesing for another show....
    "the waiting drove me mad..."
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    NYbenben wrote:
    i know for certain that one exists of the Berkley show... my friend downloaded it... said it was awesome.... i have the link but am afraid to post it here...dont want to be banned or anything.
    good call! +1
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    NYbenben wrote:

Please do not post it...but if any other shows pop up anywhere, please send me a PM!!!

:)
  • Options
    OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
    No need to cause trouble...but. If anyone should happen to stumble upon a san diego boot, I would be much abliged.

I will, without a doubt, be happy to purchase any dvd, boot or whatever through the 10c too.... hint hint
  • Options
    ashtrayrockashtrayrock Posts: 167
    why only 1 show?

man, times are really tough. kinda makes me sad.
    For Those About To Rock !

Art changes people. People change the world.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    why only 1 show?

man, times are really tough. kinda makes me sad.
    :rolleyes:
    1st rule of bootlegging:
    don't even think about asking about a boot for at least 2 weeks after the show.

then think people have been travelling, have lives beside, that it takes time to clean up a recording.

then add to that the fact those are 'illegal' and so cannot be distributed as freely as usual and will take longer to trickle down to the masses (but they will ...sorry 10c :p)

be patient, they will come.. ;)
  • Options
    ashtrayrockashtrayrock Posts: 167
    it's still fun to ask when cause im purty impatient most of the time about stuff i dig a lot

i love the internet
    For Those About To Rock !

Art changes people. People change the world.
  • Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    lol, how is this thread still alive?
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    Lukin66 wrote:
    lol, how is this thread still alive?
    I think it's because no one has been dumb enough to post a link. yet.
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    :rolleyes:
    1st rule of bootlegging:
    don't even think about asking about a boot for at least 2 weeks after the show.

then think people have been travelling, have lives beside, that it takes time to clean up a recording.

then add to that the fact those are 'illegal' and so cannot be distributed as freely as usual and will take longer to trickle down to the masses (but they will ...sorry 10c :p)

be patient, they will come.. ;)
    I call bullshit. It's been 2+ weeks for most of the shows.
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    if people are smart enough...there's a search engine call google.
    if you know a few tech trickeries, you'll find anything!!!! ;)

EDIT: just did a quick MacGuyer style search on google and found the Berkeley show at ease!!! :p
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    I call bullshit. It's been 2+ weeks for most of the shows.

It's not bullshit. And the 2 week thing is a minimum. I've been part of the trading circle for years, and it's just common courtesy not to demand shows.

Just be patient.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,596
    i took the posters advice about google and i found berkely night 1 A sound quality...
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,924
    It's not bullshit. And the 2 week thing is a minimum. I've been part of the trading circle for years, and it's just common courtesy not to demand shows.

Just be patient.

same here. yes, the waiting is the hardest part. just relax.
  • Options

Just be patient.
    Trust me, I've been right there with you in the "trading circle". For this tour I'm calling bullshit. Hopefully I'm wrong. And I'm not demanding, I'm just holding you people to what you've said (maybe not you specifically, but generally). Since the day after the first show people have GUARANTEED that we'll have boots of all or most of these shows in 2 weeks. Berkley 1 took about four days and since then NOTHING.

There's a difference between demanding and calling people on their guarantees.

btw, I cannot believe this thread still exists.
  • Options
    if your in the trading community for many year's .. then you know about tapers, and tapers choice .. right? they can release it .. or not release it. it's their call. they can pass it down to the trusted few and keep it all .. say .. NFT for ever!

key word is .. patience. more you complain & bad mouth the tapers, you won't get nothing in return.

plus .. who ever is begging & begging for these show's to be released in audio or video by fans (not officially released by 10club), you should of been at the show & taped it yourselves.
  • Options
    Yeah, my friend has a copy from one of his shows. I kind of wish Eddie did a bootleg series on his shows, not just pearl jams.
  • Options
    Yeah, my friend has a copy from one of his shows. I kind of wish Eddie did a bootleg series on his shows, not just pearl jams.
    Well, don't hold your breath for anymore PJ bootlegs. Ed mentioned at the second LA show, "That's why we don't do bootlegs anymore." When referring to the previous night being assholes.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Trust me, I've been right there with you in the "trading circle". For this tour I'm calling bullshit. Hopefully I'm wrong. And I'm not demanding, I'm just holding you people to what you've said (maybe not you specifically, but generally). Since the day after the first show people have GUARANTEED that we'll have boots of all or most of these shows in 2 weeks. Berkley 1 took about four days and since then NOTHING.

There's a difference between demanding and calling people on their guarantees.

btw, I cannot believe this thread still exists.
    NOWHERE did I see anyone guaranteeing there'd be boots within 2 weeks! :eek:

the only 'guarantee' was that the shows would be taped...which doesn't' mean even released, let alone within a specific timeframe.
    demetrios wrote:
    if your in the trading community for many year's .. then you know about tapers, and tapers choice .. right? they can release it .. or not release it. it's their call. they can pass it down to the trusted few and keep it all .. say .. NFT for ever!

key word is .. patience. more you complain & bad mouth the tapers, you won't get nothing in return.

plus .. who ever is begging & begging for these show's to be released in audio or video by fans (not officially released by 10club), you should of been at the show & taped it yourselves.
    Dem, most of the people begging for boots are the ones who COULD NOT go to the shows..
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Well, don't hold your breath for anymore PJ bootlegs. Ed mentioned at the second LA show, "That's why we don't do bootlegs anymore." When referring to the previous night being assholes.
    That was on purpose. He knows how rabid PJ fans are. So, he had to know that at least 75% of the crowd from the first night's show were there for the second night as well. So, it was sarcasm at its best. I love his sense of humor!
    it wasn't sarcasm I'm afraid.. he made the 'joke' (didn't get many laughs..) not in reference to the previous night audience but to the next one..because he just said 'Fuck San Diego!' :eek:
    not looking good for boots.. and I mean PJ ones :(
  • Options
    given2fly10given2fly10 Posts: 485
    demetrios wrote:

kinda funny this post is coming from someone who has alota pj shows that they werent at on dvd and cd(probably). anyone else find this funny. :rolleyes:
    And he still gives his love, he just gives it away, The love he receives is the love that is saved, And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
  • Options
    kinda funny this post is coming from someone who has alota pj shows that they werent at on dvd and cd(probably). anyone else find this funny. :rolleyes:
    Yeah, that's kinda funny.

And people want boots for different reasons. Me, I want everything because I'm a little obsessed with this music. I want the ones I wasn't able to attend so I can hear them. I want the ones I was able to attend because they're a little more meaningful. Who really cares anyway? A boot is a boot is a boot and I want them all. A lot of you are exactly the same way whether you're honest enough to admit it or not.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    demetrios wrote:

EXACTLY! I had quite a pleasant surprise when I received a package in the mail from my cousin, who unbeknownst to me had taped the Berkeley 1 show. It is not as good of quality as the other one floating around, but was so freaking shocked that he did this! Before I get bashed, it should be noted that I invited him to the show two days before and he was unaware about the no recording policy.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

Not at all. This is obviously someone who has been in the trading community for years and understands how it works. The post demonstrates that there's no sense of entitlement, and that with a little patience and effort people can get recordings.

And I agree that if someone doesn't have the patience to operate on a taper's schedule, tape the goddam show yourself.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options

huh? i don't bitch & cry for a show i've attended or haven't attended in the trading community. i think you read the paragraph wrong friend.

and btw .. i haven't heard of your user name in any taping/trading/torrenting/b+p'ing pearl jam & non pearl jam live music cd/dvd community the interweb has to offer. so i wouldn't talk back.

and another thing .. what the fuck have you given to the pearl jam taping/trading/torrenting/b+p'ing community?

before you reply & make a comment like that, think before what you are about to say!

thank you! :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    and another thing .. what the fuck have you given to the pearl jam taping/trading/torrenting/b+p'ing community?

Freezer...is that you???

:D