Options

I Need A 2008 Ev Solo Tour Boot?????????

2»

Comments

• Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    I wish I could listen to Berkley night 2......now that would be just wild.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    given2fly10given2fly10 Posts: 485
    demetrios wrote:
    huh? i don't bitch & cry for a show i've attended or haven't attended in the trading community. i think you read the paragraph wrong friend.

and btw .. i haven't heard of your user name in any taping/trading/torrenting/b+p'ing pearl jam & non pearl jam live music cd/dvd community the interweb has to offer. so i wouldn't talk back.

and another thing .. what the fuck have you given to the pearl jam taping/trading/torrenting/b+p'ing community?

before you reply & make a comment like that, think before what you are about to say!

thank you! :)
    i'm not in it cuz ill leave it up to the pros like yourself. oh and another thing i never asked for anything i got like the totd demos, ed berkley or ed LA 1 or beg for shows. i understand the rules of the community
    And he still gives his love, he just gives it away, The love he receives is the love that is saved, And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,933
    i'm not in it cuz ill leave it up to the pros like yourself. oh and another thing i never asked for anything i got like the totd demos, ed berkley or ed LA 1 or beg for shows. i understand the rules of the community

i'm sorry ok. i shouldn't of replied like that, but that comment you gave me pissed me off. i'm so depressed & sad .. i can't think straight.

i have those recordings, well not ed's la1. if you were the person who had spread these show's through the community, then i thank you for sharing them.

sorry.
  • Options
    given2fly10given2fly10 Posts: 485
    demetrios wrote:
    i'm sorry ok. i shouldn't of replied like that, but that comment you gave me pissed me off. i'm so depressed & sad .. i can't think straight.

i have those recordings, well not ed's la1. if you were the person who had spread these show's through the community, then i thank you for sharing them.

sorry.
    i'm sorry it pissed you off. your posts kinda pissed me off cause alota people dont know bout the rule of waiting 2-3 weeks.nope it wasnt me, i wish it was though.
    And he still gives his love, he just gives it away, The love he receives is the love that is saved, And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,933
    i'm sorry it pissed you off. your posts kinda pissed me off cause alota people dont know bout the rule of waiting 2-3 weeks.nope it wasnt me, i wish it was though.

ok. hope things are cool.

i don't know who started this 2-3 weeks the shows will be available. if the taper who said this did, sweet! but for other tapers, i've seen show's that get released the same night online and some show's that took many year's to get surfaced & passed around the trading community. it's just choice & time for them. why we should all respect them & their wishes.
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    :cool: I want to get involve in this show taping/trading community.
    how do i start? where? what devices? etc etc....feed me!!!

thanks!
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    OH: You need to stop buying Pearl Jam stuff, we have no room
    Me: How about we just get a bigger house?

http://db.etree.org/DirtyStuart
    http://randomismsofa.blogspot.com