Options

Canucks/Predators Game 7

pjcampjcam Posts: 53
NHL playoff schedule just got released and if Canucks/Predators make it to Game 7, it’s in  between shows on the 5th. Great time to be in Vancouver! 

Comments

• Options
    iammine16iammine16 Vancouver, BC Posts: 797
    I’m hoping the Canucks can wrap ip the series sooner than 7 games. Go Canucks!!!
    Vancouver, BC - 2005
    Vancouver, BC - 2009
    Vancouver, BC - 2011
    Vancouver, BC - 2013
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Quebec City, QC - 2016
    Ottawa, ON - 2016
    Pemberton, BC - 2016
    Seattle, WA 1 - 2018
    Seattle, WA 2 - 2018
  • Options
    iammine16 said:
    I’m hoping the Canucks can wrap ip the series sooner than 7 games. Go Canucks!!!
    Me too! Should be a great series but I think Canucks wrap it up before game 7 
  • Options
    marumarukomarumaruko Frankfurt / Calgary Posts: 91
    'Nucks in 5 at most. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,822
    i bet the stage crew are hoping for a short series! Go Canucks!
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,496
    Did they trash those dumb blue & white uniforms yet?

Long Live The Russian Rocket  HIGH ACTION HOCKEY
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    I agree, have to go back to the Black/Gold skate logo
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,249
    'Nucks in 5 at most. 
    Don't get cocky... lol.  It is the Canucks :)  They've had amazing regular seasons before.. then......
  • Options
    On to Game 6!! Preds win Thursday’s game we get game 7 in between shows. Feel for the crew if this happens 
  • Options
    pjcam said:
    On to Game 6!! Preds win Thursday’s game we get game 7 in between shows. Feel for the crew if this happens 

I imagine it's not much different then moving to a different city, except in this case you don't expect to have to tear it down and rebuild it.

We bought violent femmes tickets for the off day... but I'm not really a canucks fan.  Still haven't forgiven them for trading Linden after the brought in Messier.   No idea how Oilers fans forgave the Oilers for selling Gretzky for cold hard cash.. I guess another stanley cup help soften that wound :)
  • Options
    You’re right about the stage crew, they’re pros and can get it down quick. 

I’m not a big Canucks fan either but they are due. Sucks what happened to Demko. I’m staying really close to the Rogers area so if there is a game 7, should be a cool atmosphere in between shows. 
  • Options
    pjcam said:

I’m not a big Canucks fan either but they are due. Sucks what happened to Demko. I’m staying really close to the Rogers area so if there is a game 7, should be a cool atmosphere in between shows. 

Hopefully there's no riots if they lose game 7.. lol.
  • Options
    MM70435MM70435 Posts: 247
    If there is a game 7 they should wear the flying skate uniforms
    00 - Atlanta                                            10 - MSG I&II    
    03 - Birmingham, Atlanta                       22 - L̶a̶s̶ ̶V̶e̶g̶a̶s̶, Camden, Nashville   
    04 - Asheville, Kissimmee                     23 -  Ft Worth II                                                                                
    08 - Tampa, Columbia                           24 - LA I&II, Philadelphia I&II, Baltimore?
    09 - Atlanta I&II (EV)
                    " if hope could grow from dirt like me. It can be done.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,520
    Zod said:
    pjcam said:

Yes, we went to the Vancouver aquarium the week after they lost to the Rangers in the Cup finals and the downtown area was filled with buildings that had plywood over the broken window frames. I was hoping they were over it and weren't going to hold a grudge against any  Americans they ran into. Heck, I was rooting for the Canucks to win!  
  • Options
    Canucks win! No game 7 and a happy PJ crew! See you at the shows. 
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,364
    Zod said:
    pjcam said:

Yes, we went to the Vancouver aquarium the week after they lost to the Rangers in the Cup finals and the downtown area was filled with buildings that had plywood over the broken window frames. I was hoping they were over it and weren't going to hold a grudge against any  Americans they ran into. Heck, I was rooting for the Canucks to win!  
    I didn't remember that Canucks fans did this, but I'm an Islanders fan and I definitely broke a lot of stuff when that happened.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    BF25394 said:
    Zod said:
    pjcam said:

I didn't remember that Canucks fans did this, but I'm an Islanders fan and I definitely broke a lot of stuff when that happened.

twice, they rioted when Vancouver lost the cup in '94 too.. lol.

then again Montreal rioted when they won the cup in '93.

Vancouver started the Canadian teams not winning the cup curse, can they end it?

Probably not. Go Oilers! :)