Options

Philadelphia Flyers Pearl Jam Night Thursday March 14th

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,968
edited February 20 in The Porch
https://t.co/5JucCvR6cy

Philadelphia Flyers Pearl Jam Night

With "Ten" Philadelphia sellouts so far, The Pearl Jam's Ten Club and the Flyers welcome you to join us for an iconic night to come dance the night away while cheering on the Flyers for the second annual Flyers x Pearl Jam Night! Every ticket purchased through this special ticket package link includes a commemorative Flyers x Pearl Jam t-shirt and access to the pregame tribute band performance by the Ledbetters.

A portion of the ticket proceeds will support Peal Jam's Vitalogy Foundation.

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,215
    That's a great shirt.  
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,594
    i'd buy that shirt and i haven't bought a pj shirt in 15 years.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,965
    Was just gonna post this. Friend sent me an email about it. For a second i thought it was the one from last year.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    TK46426TK46426 Posts: 29
    Awesome shirt.  Maybe they can get the people behind this shirt to work on the next Halloween shirt? 
  • Options
    incognitonyincognitony KY Posts: 140
    It's Jaromir Jagr bobblehead night at PPG on the 14th. At least I can get good seats to a Pens game without any hassles. That shirt is like wiping shit on the Mona Lisa.
  • Options
  • Options
    B.KutysB.Kutys Posts: 119
    It's Jaromir Jagr bobblehead night at PPG on the 14th. At least I can get good seats to a Pens game without any hassles. That shirt is like wiping shit on the Mona Lisa.
    look at the standings buddy... Your East Cleveland Ice Chickens are spiraling out of control... Go enjoy a 4th Bankruptcy.
  • Options
    B.Kutys said:
    look at the standings buddy... Your East Cleveland Ice Chickens are spiraling out of control... Go enjoy a 4th Bankruptcy.
    How many Stanley Cups? More than 5? Since the Ford administration? You sound like Breveland Clowns and Cincinnati Bungles fans. Win 1 first and then talk smack.
  • Options

the_ledbetters_

We have a special announcement!!!
    Pearl Jam night is making its return again this year to the Wells Fargo Center!
    And we will be playing a special pregame show before our Philadelphia Flyers take on the Toronto Maple Leafs on Thursday March 14th!!

Our performance will be from 5:30-7:15 in the East Hall concourse. Doors open at 5. Puck drop is at 7:30.

Follow the link in our bio to purchase your ticket package. All ticket sales will allow you access to the pregame performance, a limited edition t-shirt, and seats to the game. More details to follow…

Let’s go! 👏👏👏 Let’s go Flyers!!!

#pearljam #wellsfargocenter #philadelphiaflyers #livemusic #grunge #90s #ITSGRITTY

• Options
    Tickets still available ...
  • Options

• Options
    I just got a Ten Club email that, on my phone, showed as "Get Tickets for the Philadelphia..." and then I had a quick heart attack and clicked it only to learn that its for a fucking Flyers game lol
  • Options

• Options
    Tonight's the night!
  • Options
    vercemanverceman Posts: 680
    For Pearl Jam night, they sure haven't played much Pearl Jam so far. 
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,226
    edited March 15
    Same @ yankee game in ‘22… think I heard one song

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,448
    CROJAM95 said:
    Same @ yankee game in ‘22… think I heard one song

Corduroy 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,448
    Flyers lost
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Heard Animal at PPG. At least someone didn't steal all the shirts.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,522
    Heard Animal at PPG. At least someone didn't steal all the shirts.
    Can you imagine trying to sell all those JJ bobble head dolls? It is common knowledge now that they are stolen, so good luck.
  • Options

⏪ Flyers x Ten Club Night ⏪

What a night, Philadelphia! Thanks to all that came out to the game in March.