Options

how good were the 10C seats for Ed solo?

2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,185
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
i managed a pair for the last show on Ed solo tour. what were some of your experiences with 10C seats?
www.cluthelee.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Rjonesrm20Rjonesrm20 Posts: 380
    best in the house
    1998: Indy 2000: Indy, Cincy 2003: Lexington (m.e.o.), Cincy (cancelled),Indy 2004: Toledo 2005: Atlantic City 2 2006: Cleveland, Cincy 2008: Los Angeles1 (EV solo)-front row center!West Palm Beach-2nd row!, Tampa, Chicago 1&2-(EV solo) 2009: Nashville 1&2(EV solo) Memphis(EV solo) Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,185
    Rjonesrm20 wrote:
    best in the house

i can see that from your signature there. i am sure they'll be pretty fucking awesome. my friend and i are both going on different sets of tickets and we were talking about who would end up closer. he got BB orchestra for the last chicago show from TM and i don't know what i have yet.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    boroff89boroff89 Posts: 786
    Yeah, they were outstanding. Being that close to the stage was really a special experience.
    It makes much more sense to live in the present tense.
  • Options
    In SD, it seemed like they were all in the orchestra up to about row P-Q.

(edit: sorry I just saw what you were asking..... )

In SD, I had 10C tickets for row D, center! Nice!!!!!
    We're all different behind the eyes.

You are U, who you are.
  • Options
    Becky407Becky407 Posts: 21
    I had the perfect seats at the LA 1 show. They were right behind a bar, on the second level so there was nothing in front of us and they were smack dab in the center. We were close enough so it was like I was sitting with him and the view was just perfect.

I can only hope for seats somewhat as good for the 2 Chicago shows.