1151617181921»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,352
    trees said:
    I'll buy some albums on cd and vinyl format 

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    Listened to Interiors today. That album is simply perfection. Sweet Al George is insane! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,562
    edited April 18
    Listened to Interiors today. That album is simply perfection. Sweet Al George is insane! 
    I was late getting into Brad. In fact my first exposure was Best Friends? I kick myself for missing out on this great music for all of those years.
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,334

“Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,473
    demetrios said:
    trees said:
    Great music 

Pretty.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vumIiQYdm7A
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
  • Options

• Options

Bandcamp 3/52
    I Need Some Comfort Tonight
    Written for Chris Cornell

• Options
    Are all of the ‘52 Fridays’ songs that have been released so far the same versions that used to be on Bandcamp? I haven’t compared them to the ones I already have, curious to know if anyone has.

It will be interesting to see if this project will include any unreleased songs or alternate takes. Shawn released so much over the years, I wonder if there’s much left.

(Tim Rogers)
  • Options

There’s an interesting comment on the IG post too:

(Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    goldrush said:

There’s an interesting comment on the IG post too:

Great!
  • Options
    rossmac78rossmac78 London Posts: 6
    edited May 25
    goldrush said:
    Are all of the ‘52 Fridays’ songs that have been released so far the same versions that used to be on Bandcamp? I haven’t compared them to the ones I already have, curious to know if anyone has.

It will be interesting to see if this project will include any unreleased songs or alternate takes. Shawn released so much over the years, I wonder if there’s much left.
    I think some of them have been remixed/remastered, or they are higher quality files. It feels like a bit of a cash-grab regardless, as there was so much available on there previously for whatever you felt like paying (or could afford). 
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,955
    rossmac78 said:
    goldrush said:

I think some of them have been remixed/remastered, or they are higher quality files. It feels like a bit of a cash-grab regardless, as there was so much available on there previously for whatever you felt like paying (or could afford). 
    Cash grab? Yeah, it sucks that his family is making a couple of dollars off of his music... Wow.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA