Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,960
    Love some KC! Relatively new to the party.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,550
    Loujoe said:
    Love some KC! Relatively new to the party.
    I never took the dive in, and now I'm cramming to see if I want to spend the $... I'm thinking I should go for it regardless, as the local show is a Friday night, but man... some of those tracks on Discipline just leave my head spinning, & not in a good way. 
  • Options
    Ok. I don't know specific albums except for the court of the crimson king (I think) very psychedelic proggy. Had another cd I really dug. Best of. Passed it on to a friend.
     You prob know the les claypool ffb cover. Also Claypool Lennon Del covers one of kcs songs.
    Could be a new adventure for you. Or you might not love them. Sure to be a cool show.

• Options
    woah.. presale at noon 

Password = BEATTOUR
  • Options
    qontheboardqontheboard Posts: 774
    OMG!!! I got tix for Massey Hall. I love all three albums being played. This show is going to be amazing. Thank you for posting about this.

• Options
    OMG!!! I got tix for Massey Hall. I love all three albums being played. This show is going to be amazing. Thank you for posting about this.

Awesome!

My buddy grabbed some cheap seats for Boston in the balcony, but they're also 2nd row center... that's about as good as cheap seats can get. I'll take it... now I have to bone up on these 3 albums. 
  • Options
    edited April 3
    If anyone here is on the fence about Sessanta... buy that ticket. 

Last night was one of the greatest concerts I've ever seen. 
  • Options

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,203

That looks incredible. How did you get the picks?
  • Options
    edited May 18
    pjl44 said:

Thanks… I’m really happy w/ how it came out. 

Justin gave me one of the bass picks during the VIP early access at that 2019 Boston show. 

In ‘22 I had 5th row in Cleveland, and when the lights came up, I looked down & found the other bass pick. The next day at the airport I met a couple guys from the production crew & one of them gave me the Adam pick. 
  • Options
    pjl44 said:

Thanks… I’m really happy w/ how it came out. 

Justin gave me one of the bass picks during the VIP early access at that 2019 Boston show. 

In ‘22 I had 5th row in Cleveland, and when the lights came up, I looked down & found the other bass pick. The next day at the airport I met a couple guys from the production crew & one of them gave me the Adam pick. 
    Cheers to that good luck. Now you have to work on that APC print as a companion.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,591
    A month left!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,171

Looks like all the shows within a three hour plus drive from NY are basically sold out, except for platinum and resale. And there are a bunch of shows to choose from.

What a master stroke this is, it’s selling better than most recent KC tours.
  • Options

Looks like all the shows within a three hour plus drive from NY are basically sold out, except for platinum and resale. And there are a bunch of shows to choose from.

I can’t speak for elsewhere, but the Boston & Hampton regular tickets all went within minutes of going on sale. Boston understandably so, it’s an 1800 seat theater. 
  • Options

To be fair at least by me they're playing smaller venues than KC. I'm excited as hell for this though.
  • Options
    edited May 19

Post edited by Loujoe on
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,171
    pjl44 said:

To be fair at least by me they're playing smaller venues than KC. I'm excited as hell for this though.

2018 saw them at same theater they’re playing now in NY, the Beacon, but Crim played two shows. Tickets for both shows back then were easy to get, think I was able to buy eighth row towards side over a month after on sale for decent price. For Beat, everything is either platinum or resale for all five shows reasonably close to NY