Options

Pearl Jam Fan Guide Special Magazine 2024

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
Friends local Shoppers Drug Mart had a copy for sale.

Pearl Jam Fan Guide Special Magazine 2024

$39.00

The opening from the video for “Alive” was the first time most of the world got to meet Pearl Jam, and more than three decades later it still stands as one of the definitive entries in the catalog of one of the last definitive rock bands left standing. By the time they released “Alive”—the first single from their full-length debut, Ten—the band had already experienced a wild and circuitous life together infused with death, survival, and perseverance. The road would not get any easier or less interesting, as the story of Pearl Jam is one of world-beating highs and devastating lows, of generation-defining songs and battles both internal and external, of awards and multi-platinum sales and not ever being able to keep a drummer. Along the way, they became unwilling generational spokesmen, lightning rods for protesting against injustice, the hardest-working live act on the planet, and celebrated members of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. But in a lot of ways, they’re still the band we met in the summer of 1991, driven by a passion for music and a primal need to connect. We love Pearl Jam, but perhaps more vitally, Pearl Jam loves us, and this is their story.  

Comments

• Options

• Options
    WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 533
    Umm where is this being sold? Looks very interesting! Heard Shop Rite?
  • Options
    LedbetterdaysLedbetterdays Round Rock, Texas Posts: 555
    edited March 20
    I found it today at Barnes and Noble but it has a big mistake. Ha 

Post edited by Ledbetterdays on
    Touring Fan since 1996
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,031
    Damn how does something go to print looking like that 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,093
    edited March 20
    nvm
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,093
    I found it today at Barnes and Noble but it has a big mistake. Ha 

Two big mistakes. Yield was in a digipack in all major markets (?). 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,561
    It’s an unauthorized bootleg - not surprising.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    It’s an unauthorized bootleg - not surprising.

I'm surprised Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Chapters etc ... are all selling this unauthorized bootleg magazine. 
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 628
    edited March 20
    My local grocery store has at least 8 unsanctioned Taylor Swift mags at the register right now. Kinda a compliment that PJ got one in a weird way
  • Options
    Haven't seen it locally yet in stores. 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,561

To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore