Options

MERCH report live from WPB

VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
*wave to all my friends*

I just got a call from my PineappleAna telling about the merch booth. First of all just hearing her voice was giving my chills...just KNOWING where she is and KNOWING whats about to happen to her and everyone else tonight!!! :D *squeals* Holy shit they are so fuckin in for it!!!

Whew ok! *gathers self*

ONTO the merch!!

It sounds SO KICK ASS!

Get this shit....apparently they have the sick as DC POSTER that we are all obsessed with in shirt form !! :eek: Guys AND Girls sizes!!!! *faints* OMFG!!!!!! >>THANK YOU PEARL JAM!

Also...

2 cute girlie shirts. Wooooo!

One is blue with a tree in the corner and then a tree on the back with the dates.
Oh I am fuckin SOLD! :D

She said the other one is tan with some arrows on it I believe??

She also said they have a tote bag!! And it's only $5.00!! Hot damn!!!!

There's 1 hoodie that's all black...nothing on the back and then on the front there's an embroidered red star with PJ in the middle.

The poster has an alligator on it.

That's all I can remember for now.
:p

Oooh I guess it's thuderstorming all over the place there. She's praying to the PJ gods for WASH as an opener. *joins in the prayer session*

One thing is for certain.. the shit is going doooooooown!!!!!!!
((:D))
¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    thanks for the report! that all sounds amazing! cant wait to see some pictures! and im curious what all the prices are...
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    woohoo, thanks for the merch update! and a tote bag?? ooooooo i wanna seeeeeeeee it!

yay for ana and everybody lucky enough to be there tonight!!
  • Options
    DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    sgossard3 wrote:
    thanks for the report! that all sounds amazing! cant wait to see some pictures! and im curious what all the prices are...

word.
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Cool on the DC design shirt.

Tote bags are (I think) the new popular cheap concert souvenir. They must cost 40 cents to make or something...I've seen them at a couple concerts recently for $5-10. Much cheaper than a $30 shirt (or whatever).
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    Sure thing guys! :)

Oh damn, I was so excited I forgot to mention the pricing. :p She said the hoodie is $55 and all shirts are $30.

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    Apparently the merchandise people are giving people wrist bands so that people can pick up their posters after the concert.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    ALSO...they're trying something new with the posters. After you buy them you get a wrist band...then you claim it after the show. Sounds awesome! I really hope this works out!

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    ;)

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    jeddethjeddeth Posts: 93
    thanks for the report!

how much is the poster? Are any of the shirts limited edition for the venue?

Someone pick me up a large DC design shirt and I'll paypal you!
    Things change. They wont change unless you make them. The best way to change something you don't like, is to change yourself. So if you feel like you have a piece of duct tape on your mouth and you can't escape, take it off, speak up, speak your mind, shout it out, let 'em hear ya! -EV
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    vedhead27 wrote:
    ;)
    :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Poster is $30 as well.

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    we can never seem to consolidate :D
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=288272
    (pictures of the poster and shirt)

glad its $30 for shirts and posters... radiohead was charging like 40 or 45 for their shirts and i was like :eek:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    cuyler41cuyler41 Posts: 383
    There are pics on the Porch.
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    Wow, the hoodie sounds nice! I really want to see pics of all this stuff. Where are all the people with iPhones? :)
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    we can never seem to consolidate
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=288272
    (pictures of the poster and shirt)

hehe I know huh. Well in all fairness...mine was first. hehe. :p

Thanks for the links to the pics though! How amazing to be able to see this already! I love how crazy we are. :D

I know, I cant wait to see pictures of EVERYTHING! I'm totally in love with the blue tree shirt already though..without even seeing it. :o And good god that DC ONE IS SICK AS FUCK!!! I loooooove that they made this into a shirt! They are so damn good to us!

Hail Hail the lucky ones! I refer to US!

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    She just called again. :) Sounds like the backdrop is the same amazing one they used in Europe last year. :o The surfboard logo & the beautiful yellowish waves

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1117/687050982_140134cdd8.jpg?v=0

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    OMG Lydi you just made my day!!! OMFG!

I GOTTA see that tote bag...and I'm really liking the sound of that hoodie.
    I hope someone gets a pic of the ladies T's at some point. Loves me some ladies T's.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Poster is $30 as well.

BeerBaron and 100Pacer say 25$

whats the scooop?
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,548
    BeerBaron and 100Pacer say 25$

whats the scooop?

For the record, BeerBaron is at the venue and he sent me a text message indicating the poster is being sold for $25 :)

And since it hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet,...poster buyers receive a wristband used to pick-up the poster after the show :D
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Oops my bad on the poster info then. :p She texted me and said shrits were $30. Then I asked about the posters and she said "same". I dont know?? Just going with what I was told.

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    a reaper t-shirt?

wow
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    100 Pacer wrote:

And since it hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet,...poster buyers receive a wristband used to pick-up the poster after the show :D

that is fucking sweet!
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,548
    my2hands wrote:
    a reaper t-shirt?

wow

and a "Reaper" Zip-Up from the looks of it, too :)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    taht reaper shirt looks badass. i like that tote, has the same type treatment it looks like from teh pics in the other thread.

weeeeee this has me all excited for the shows!!
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    This Thread Is Useless.........
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    I BrisK I wrote:
    Your mom is useless! HEYO!
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    She just called again. :) Sounds like the backdrop is the same amazing one they used in Europe last year. :o The surfboard logo & the beautiful yellowish waves

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1117/687050982_140134cdd8.jpg?v=0

Sweet. That is the same background they used at the Vic and Lolla last year too.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:

You reply is useless. If you are that upset go to another thread of log out. Don't ruin everyone else's fun/buzz. We don't do that for the Euro shows man.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,506
    Flagg wrote:
    Sweet. That is the same background they used at the Vic and Lolla last year too.

Is that Ed's preset?

I didnt read what he played.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    You reply is useless. If you are that upset go to another thread of log out. Don't ruin everyone else's fun/buzz. We don't do that for the Euro shows man.
    that was way more elegant than my reply...