Options

LA Night 1 Setlist (somewhat out of order)

drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
edited April 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Amazing show except for the idiot yelling 'footsteps' 4,000 times... middle of the set is off order at laest a little...

Walking the Cow
Around the Bend
I am Mine
Dead Man
Im Open
Masters of War
Man of the Hour
Setting Forth
Guaranteed (w/ Golden Globe Acceptance and Speech!)
No Ceiling
Far Behind
Rise
Millworker
Soon Forget
Broken Heart
Driftin
Hide Your Love Away
Trouble
Sing Out
I Wont Back Down
Forever Young
Porch

Encore 1
Society (w/ King Liam)
Throw Your Arms Around Me (w/ King Liam)
No More
Arc

Encore 2
Growin Up
Lukin
Hard Sun

Having been up since 5:15CST for the flight here... I'm going to bed...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    GameJerkGameJerk Posts: 46
    I wanted to smack 'Footsteps' guy. He also kept going on about "Immortality". Biggest douche of the evening. He was the same guy that kept telling Liam that he was on Mushrooms in Santa Barbara. He was a few rows behind me and everyone around us kept telling him to shut up. To no avail apparently.
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    Amazing show except for the idiot yelling 'footsteps' 4,000 times... middle of the set is off order at laest a little...

Walking the Cow
    Around the Bend
    I am Mine
    Dead Man
    Im Open
    Masters of War
    Man of the Hour
    Setting Forth
    Guaranteed (w/ Golden Globe Acceptance and Speech!)
    No Ceiling
    Far Behind
    Rise
    Millworker
    Soon Forget
    Broken Heart
    Driftin
    Hide Your Love Away
    Trouble
    Sing Out
    I Wont Back Down
    Forever Young
    Porch

Encore 1
    Society (w/ King Liam)
    Throw Your Arms Around Me (w/ King Liam)
    No More
    Arc

Encore 2
    Growin Up
    Lukin
    Hard Sun

Having been up since 5:15CST for the flight here... I'm going to bed...

no footsteps?
  • Options
    GameJerkGameJerk Posts: 46
    no footsteps?

• Options
    loveatreeloveatree in my tree Posts: 142
    thank you so much for sharing the set list. I've been dying to know what he played tonight. amazing set!!! to the lucky ones who got to see and hear ed tonight, I hope you guys had a great time!
    2006 LA/ SF/ Mountain View. 2009 LA/ SF. 2013 LA/ Oakland/ Seattle. 2014 Denver

• Options
    PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,597
    Ed was dead on vocally tonight//real good connection with the audience...great setlist..thanks ten club for the great seats..floor 1 row f..6th row!!!
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • Options
    Liz619Liz619 Posts: 2
    I don't really post much, I just really am a reader of the boards. But tonight I need to just say a huge THANK YOU to 10c and Rick. Our seats were amazing... floor, first row, seats 107 and 108 (section AAA). It seemed as though Rick was randomly pulling people from other areas and bringing them to the front row. He told me that our seats were originally by the sound board but it was too close for the fans so we were moved up front. Words can't describe how good the show was. Eddie is an amazing performer. I have been a fan for so long and have never imagined I would see a show from the first row. So if you happen to see this Rick.... Thank You
    The unexpected error really isn't unexpected anymore!
    San Diego 07-07-06
    LA2 07-10-06
    EV LA1 04-12-08
    LA1 09-30-09
    San Diego 10-09-09
    EV San Diego 07-05-2011
    EV PHX 11-04-2012
    San Diego 11-21-2013
    LA1 11-23-2013
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Ed DEFINITELY sounded freakin GREAT. And that dude, whoever you are......that kept screaming IMMORTALITY.......wow. :eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    p.s-whoever is going to tomorrows show, PLEASE stop by the OPUS restaurant right by dennys to join the wishlist party! lots of cool raffle and sale items that were not listed!!! thanks to everyone that made an appearance!!! :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    GameJerk wrote:

I guess this makes me the biggest douche. Seriously, I didn't hear this guy but I had a real peice of work sitting behind me as well. L.A. is kind of an "it's all about me" kinda town. No one should be that suprised.

NEVER lose your sese of humor!
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    I guess this makes me the biggest douche. Seriously, I didn't hear this guy but I had a real peice of work sitting behind me as well. L.A. is kind of an "it's all about me" kinda town. No one should be that suprised.

NEVER lose your sese of humor!
    Bah - while that's true, it was insane how often the guy yelled it. If you're going to yell a song to Eddie, please at least figure out if its a song he can play alone. I heard Footsteps at least 25 times, Hunger Strike at least 10 or so, Dirty Frank.... come on...
  • Options
    janegosfordjanegosford Posts: 179

The guy in question was at multiple shows. There's no proof he's from Los Angeles. Man alive I hate these broad generalizations made about my hometown. Most people feel that way b/c they either hang out in the wrong areas or they heard someone else say it once therefore it MUST be true.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Awesome show!!!!!

So glad I got to hear Masters of War and Soon Forget!! ARC was amaaaaazing!!! And Hard Sun was sooooooooo good!

Thanks for the great seats 10C--3rd row, on the "2nd Floor" level. Only bad thing was the ass-hat that set next to me right before Ed came on, using his freaking poster as a megaphone and yelling DIRTY FRANK. I told him he's not gonna play that but he didn't care. When he started waving his rolled up poster back & forth I had to put my arm out and stop him from doing that in front of me. Grrrr....oh well----tried to ignore him as best I could but it was so ANNOYING!!

Still had fun
    met some pit people (nfanel, SOLAT13, cutback (he DOES exist!! ;), and sweet adeline). Thanks to the party organizers!!
    {oops--meant to put this in the "other" thread!!}
    SENROCK! wrote:
    Ed DEFINITELY sounded freakin GREAT. And that dude, whoever you are......that kept screaming IMMORTALITY.......wow. :eek:

You got in!!!! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    Awesome show!!!!!

So glad I got to hear Masters of War and Soon Forget!! ARC was amaaaaazing!!! And Hard Sun was sooooooooo good!

Thanks for the great seats 10C--3rd row, on the "2nd Floor" level. Only bad thing was the ass-hat that set next to me right before Ed came on, using his freaking poster as a megaphone and yelling DIRTY FRANK. I told him he's not gonna play that but he didn't care. When he started waving his rolled up poster back & forth I had to put my arm out and stop him from doing that in front of me. Grrrr....oh well----tried to ignore him as best I could but it was so ANNOYING!!

Still had fun
    met some pit people (nfanel, SOLAT13, cutback (he DOES exist!! ;), and sweet adeline). Thanks to the party organizers!!
    {oops--meant to put this in the "other" thread!!}

You got in!!!! :D
    i did NOT get in. BUT.....me and lydia and hooker hadd a GRRRREAT "seat" ;)