Options

'08 Bootleggers?

MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
edited April 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I was wondering (since there's a possibility we may go without any official boots again) who is planning on recording audio or video at a show during this upcoming '08 tour? I am particularly interested in DVDs and I know at least a few others are. Anything in the works?
I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
-Reagan
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    i wonder if every show of the last european tour was available as a torrent at some point? cause, i feel sorry for those kats.
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,860
    every euro show was and still is available for torrent...
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    *bump*
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    every euro show was and still is available for torrent...

thanks...i always wondered if those european fans could at least get an aud copy of the shows they saw on that tour.
  • Options
    MattyJoe wrote:
    I was wondering (since there's a possibility we may go without any official boots again) who is planning on recording audio or video at a show during this upcoming '08 tour? I am particularly interested in DVDs and I know at least a few others are. Anything in the works?

they should have the boots
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    mozettimozetti Posts: 95
    I ordered a set of binaural mics to use with my iRiver H340. I'll be trying to record the DC show, but it'll be one of my first attempts.