Options

question regarding Camden tix!! please advise! :)

Brain of J.LoBrain of J.Lo Posts: 3,259
edited April 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Ok, so my husband doesn't want to go to the Camden show but dammit, I haven't seen pj since 03!!! I'm bent on going to at least one show this tour, even if I have to go it alone. :(

Sooooo.... Should I start begging for someone's extra ten club ticket or should I just go through ticketmaster? I've never tried ticketmaster for pj but I know their shows around here are a pretty big deal. Which is most effective? lol I don't even care if the ticket is shitty. I just want to be there.

I don't have a tenclub membership anymore, which is why I'm resorting to this bullshit...lol. Then again, at least I didn't have to stress about buying through the tenclub sale so I guess I'm still ahead. ;) lol

What should I do?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ryanjepryanjep Posts: 126
    if you go through ticketmaster you should be able to grab lawn seats as long as you try to buy as soon as they go on sale, obviously if you know a 10 clubber and can use their extra the seat will be better but sometimes thats hard to find. good luck (im a fan club member and im in the same boat for the msg shows)
  • Options
    just make sure your there for the start of the sale on friday, you`ll get a ticket but they`ll go fast.
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,506
    Brain of J.Lo going to camden show...alone....no hubby? :D

hmmm.....
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd wrote:
    Brain of J.Lo going to camden show...alone....no hubby? :D

hmmm.....

well, yeah...that's the idea! lol ;)
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    You must attend
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    You must attend

lol, uh....ok. :D

Well, I'm trying! :D
  • Options
    snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    you'll definitely be able to get tickets through ticketmaster.
  • Options
    Definitely go. Try and find a 10c member with an extra seat - every show I've attended, there always seems to be a few extras around. If this doesn't work out, buy a single at the venue day of show - often you can get a better seat single day of show.
  • Options
    snipes824 wrote:
    you'll definitely be able to get tickets through ticketmaster.

But only tix for the THURS show, correct?
    Camden - 5/28/06; Camden - 6/20/08; MSG - 6/25/08; Newark - (Ed Solo) 8/7/08; Philly - (Ed Solo) 6/12/09; Philly - 10/30/09; Philly - 10/31/09; Newark - 5/18/10; MSG - 5/20/10; MSG - 5/21/10
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,506
    well, yeah...that's the idea! lol ;)

When the cat's away the mice will play.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd wrote:
    When the cat's away the mice will play.

I'm a well-behaved little mouse. :D;)