Options

A request of 10C members going to Mansfield II

BiomanBioman Posts: 15
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Hello,
I have heard in the past that some other nice fan club members have been nice enough to allow others the experience of being up close to the band during the show if they happen to only have one of their pair of seats used. I am going to Mansfield II by myself tomorrow since all of my friends have backed out on me. I know my description just about describes everyone around here but I thought I would give it a shot. I have been going to shows since 96 and have always wanted to be front row. I know I could hit the lotto tomorrow but odds are slim since I already hit 10th row in MSG I. I am willing to trade off my pair for a chance to be closer. (184xxx) If anyone is interested please let me know. I realize this would only apply to a member who has a low # and has the need for 2 more seats for friends of theirs but I had to take a shot. Thanks for reading and enjoy the show.
"don't even think about getting inside. Voices in my head...."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    I wish I could help, but look at it this way, my number is 183xxx and you could be by me and I am quite possibly the coolest person in the world.
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    kh65kh65 Posts: 946
    Bioman wrote:
    Hello,
    I have heard in the past that some other nice fan club members have been nice enough to allow others the experience of being up close to the band during the show if they happen to only have one of their pair of seats used. I am going to Mansfield II by myself tomorrow since all of my friends have backed out on me. I know my description just about describes everyone around here but I thought I would give it a shot. I have been going to shows since 96 and have always wanted to be front row. I know I could hit the lotto tomorrow but odds are slim since I already hit 10th row in MSG I. I am willing to trade off my pair for a chance to be closer. (184xxx) If anyone is interested please let me know. I realize this would only apply to a member who has a low # and has the need for 2 more seats for friends of theirs but I had to take a shot. Thanks for reading and enjoy the show.

I would love to help you out. I had people (dumbasses) cancel on me for my Hartford and Man. I show. So, I put it out here that I had an extra. It was so fuckin hard trying to decide I wanted to give it to everyone. I met a couple of cool younger fans (Kevin in Hart. and Andy in Mans. I) who had high numbers and they were stunned at their seats. That really made it for me, to make people who appreciated it happy. Unfortunately tonight a good buddy is going and we are going to rock our asses off.

Not to make people jealous because I find my low no. embarassing now. But I will never bitch about my seats. Even with the lottery we were sec. 200 row B seats 213 & 214 in hart. and Sec. 2 row D seats 3 & 4 in Mans. I hope tonight is just as good.
    "If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room."

Gambling=a taxation on stupidity.

Remember, you can walk anywhere, as long as you have the time.

http://www.ryanmontbleauband.com/

http://www.myspace.com/jessedee
  • Options
    By myself.. so that means there is an extra ticket (184xxx) for some lucky 10C member....

PM me or I might just sell it to a 10C member at the show
  • Options
    What's with you and your '10c only' bs? I've seen this in two of your posts.

There are plenty of real fans who aren't 10c...
    Having tasted, a life wasted....

....I'll probably only go back a couple more times.
  • Options
    What's with you and your '10c only' bs? I've seen this in two of your posts.

There are plenty of real fans who aren't 10c...

I am saying that because I am member and I prefer to hook a member up with my seats.