Options

ISO 2 MSG night 2 tix, any seated - will include Bos1 free

gigafungigafun Ridgefield, CT Posts: 3
edited February 28 in Given To Fly (live)
Hello,

Probably a long shot but hoping to pay face value (with a little bit of flex) for two MSG 2 tix. Would love to take my mom so need seated, and don’t care at all about section, just very happy to be in the building.

We saw a show together back in the early 2000s in Boston and was such a great time together — she still talks about it. Her favorite is Even Flow haha.

Edit/update: would also throw in a seated Fenway night 1 ticket!

Thank you <3
Post edited by gigafun on

Comments

• Options
    gigafungigafun Ridgefield, CT Posts: 3
    edited February 28
    TLDR would pay face for 2 MSG 2 and also trade a Fenway night 1 seated totally free…

Was just thinking, and I don’t know if this changes the equation for anyone stumbling across this request.

I have very new 10C seniority (basically been a fan since Ten but have let my membership lapse several times (international moves, bad admin, tight budgets etc).  Anyway I have a single seated Boston night 1 ticket, nothing fancy: G12, Row 10, Seat 1, and was planning on going myself, but would pay face for 2 MSG2 _and_ include the Boston ticket completely free if that helps.  Would save me on train, hotel etc so I don’t mind eating that ticket cost if it means being there for MSG2.
    Post edited by gigafun on