Options

Crowd Shots from MSG 2

nycpjfannycpjfan Posts: 11
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Does anyone have any pictures of the crowd from MSG 2? I took my 8 year old son and we were sitting in the 8th row(Mike's Side) on the floor. Would love to see if I could spot him in any pictures. Thanks in advance!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TsarinaLisaTsarinaLisa Posts: 205
    nycpjfan wrote:
    Does anyone have any pictures of the crowd from MSG 2? I took my 8 year old son and we were sitting in the 8th row(Mike's Side) on the floor. Would love to see if I could spot him in any pictures. Thanks in advance!

I will look for you......I was behind the stage and have many crowd shots...especially first few rows.....what color shirts did you have on......
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    more info please... I was 1st row on mike's side at MSG II, 2nd row off the floor, but equal with the front row... best seats I ever had... I probably have you guys in some pics.
  • Options
    TsarinaLisaTsarinaLisa Posts: 205
    and if anyone was in the first two or three rows then I def have some good pics of you if you are interested....
  • Options
    Thanks TsarinaLisa and PJTaper. We were in the 8th row almost directly in front of Mike. Seats 7 and 8. My son was wearing the white tour shirt with the tree and bird on it and I was wearing a maroon and white checkered shirt(maybe plaid like). My son was standing on his chair the whole show. Thanks again.
  • Options
    lateralus963lateralus963 Posts: 381
    http://www.myspace.com/annypooh3

or

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/lateralus963/

MSG II starts on page 2

and video

http://www.youtube.com/ewloffredo23

**Also if you can give me some more details( as in, were either of you wearing a hat? What color was it? What color is his, or your, hair? Anything that would help me pick you guys out.), I will check the rest of my pictures. I have like 100 more from MSG II, but I didn't put them online because they were either redundant or just not the best. Let me know.**
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, Continental II (NJ)
    2008: Camden I & II, DC, MSG I & II (NYC), & EV: NYC II
    2009: Spectrum last 2 nights
    2012: EV: Orlando I & II, Ft. Lauderdale I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale & Miami
  • Options
    Great Pictures lateralus963! Thanks for sharing them. On one wide shot, you can clearly see us. We are right behind the big guy with the striped shirt. My son has his arm around me! Thanks again.
  • Options
    lateralus963lateralus963 Posts: 381
    Nope problem, let me know if it downloads onto your computer good..If not I can email it to you. Even though, I don't know what picture you are talking about I was looking through them and I couldn't find it. I might have more... if you give me a better description I will search the rest also
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, Continental II (NJ)
    2008: Camden I & II, DC, MSG I & II (NYC), & EV: NYC II
    2009: Spectrum last 2 nights
    2012: EV: Orlando I & II, Ft. Lauderdale I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale & Miami