Options

For Trade: Dave Matthews Band DMB PIT Tickets in Camden 6/3 for Pearl Jam Camden/MSG

wmanimalwmanimal Posts: 59
edited March 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Folks,
This is a long shot, but I will have an extra pair of tickets to Dave Matthews Band on 6/3 in Camden. The tickets will be in the PIT in the first 8 rows. I am looking to trade these tickets for 1 or 2 tickets from a senior member in the 10c who is going to MSG 1, MSG 2, or Camden. PM if interested! Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    I'd consider this, but only if you had DMB tix to a show I was going to and you picked another PJ show. No Camden or MSG for me.
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    OMG, this guy above PM's me asking to trade, I tell him I've been a member since 02' (not the best, but worth a shot since I am a DMB fan) and he writes back saying "sorry my member # is better". If it's so much better why don't you get tix yourself. What a moron.
  • Options
    3inputchick3inputchick Posts: 845
    LOL @ this!
    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.
  • Options
    Dmb Blows!
  • Options
    Just because you trade with a senior member doesn't guarantee you good seats... This is part of the email sent out by 10 club.

"Tickets will be allocated by seniority within the Ten Club, meaning the longer you have been an active member, the closer your seats will be to the stage. However, for this tour, we are implementing a slight change - rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 will now be RANDOM distribution. This means regardless of your member number you will have a chance of occupying seats within those random rows. We thank all of our diligent, loyal fans for accepting this change gracefully. Please share the love."

So even if you get the person with the highest member # you might still end up in row 10.

Also, if Pearl Jam is only doing the first 10 rows, why is it such a big deal peoples seniority; you are only promising the first 8 rows?
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, Continental II (NJ)
    2008: Camden I & II, DC, MSG I & II (NYC), & EV: NYC II
    2009: Spectrum last 2 nights
    2012: EV: Orlando I & II, Ft. Lauderdale I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale & Miami