Options

What are the chances??...Please help, RE: June tour

stankratzstankratz Posts: 183
edited March 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Greetings!
You can skip this back story if you like to the bit below. But me and a few of the guys from Ireland booked a trip to the states for June a few months back. Since then PJ @ Bonnaroo was announced, thought it was all my Christmases rolled into 1 when I heard about that, we got our tickets. Now the Ultimate has happened, PJ announce an east coast tour taking in the cities we're gonna be taking in on our road trip, alas there is some form of a God!!! Anyway my question is...

For a non 10c member (me and the guys) just relying on ticketmaster to get tickets for the VA and MSG shows, what are the chances? I know when PJ come over here the tickets sell out in 2-3 mins. Is it gonna be hectic once the tickets go on general sale or are Pearl Jam a little less 'mainstream' (for want of a better word) in the states than Europe? Seeing the sequels to LATG would make me die the happiest of men!! Cheers if anyone can help...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    The NY show will most likely sell out in 15-20 minutes; so there is hope there. Personally I think a lot of Fan Club members, like myself, will be stuck relying on ticketmaster for those shows. Camden and DC I think will sell out but will be a little slower- maybe a day to a week. Florida might sell out, but Florida is definitely you best bet for great seats, specially west palm...However, I will warn you that South Florida concerts suck in comparison to concerts in the North East. But biggest recommendation just make sure you have your computer ready to go 10 minutes before the sales start and you should be able to get kick ass seats! The trick with ticketmaster is to be quick to bet the rush... you have to click on the link right at the start sale time... Good Luck!
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, Continental II (NJ)
    2008: Camden I & II, DC, MSG I & II (NYC), & EV: NYC II
    2009: Spectrum last 2 nights
    2012: EV: Orlando I & II, Ft. Lauderdale I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale & Miami
  • Options
    stankratzstankratz Posts: 183
    I could not have asked for a better or more detailed response.,thanks dude. I'm hoping to get to Virginia, Washington and MSG. If I had have known they were doing an east coast tour I probly wouldn't have bought Bonnaroo tics. Cheers mate!
  • Options
    In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    As always, there will be solo flyers like myself, selling our extras to fans. So there's always that, as well.