Options

Camden I: "Lottery Winner" Pictures

TenaciousJTenaciousJ Posts: 53
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I can barely contain myself @ work thinking about how great the next two nights are gonna be. 3:30 can't come soon enough!

Anyway, I was one of the lucky ones who won front row seats through the 10C and figured I'd share some of the better pictures with everyone:

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/tenaciousj/PJ2008-06-19/?albumview=slideshow

LET"S GET READY TO ROCK THE GARDEN TONIGHT!!!!!!
Maui I 98 / Camden II 98 / Jones Beach I,II,III 00 / Camden I,II 00 / Philadelphia 03 / Camden I 03 / Mansfield III 03 / Reading 04 / Montreal 05 / Camden II 06 / East Rutherford I 06 / Camden I 08 / NYC I,II 08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    meisteredermeistereder Posts: 1,555
    How awesome.
    San Diego 10/25/00, Mountain View 6/1/03, Santa Barbara 10/28/03, Northwest School 3/18/05, San Diego 7/7/06, Los Angeles 7/9/06, 7/10/06, Honolulu (U2) 12/9/06, Santa Barbara (EV) 4/10/08, Los Angeles (EV) 4/12/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, VH1 Rock Honors The Who 7/12/08, Seattle 9/21/09, Universal City 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, Los Angeles (EV) 7/8/11, Santa Barbara (EV) 7/9/11, Chicago 7/19/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Chicago 8/22/16, Missoula 8/13/18, Boston 9/2/18, Los Angeles 2/25/22 (EV), San Diego 5/3/22, Los Angeles 5/6/22, 5/7/22, Imola 6/25/22, [Los Angeles 5/21/24], [London 6/29/24], [Boston 9/15/24]
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    yeah. congrats on the seats. Nice pictures. I think the whole lottery situation is a great policy.

i dont know if id feel differently if i had a low #, but a very small percentage is low enough to constantly grab 1st 2 rows anyway.
  • Options
    Hey Ten J,
    Great pictures I was the guy two cars over from you. Allow me to tell the story, bec it was one of my fav moments of the night... real quick.

I was standing there sippin suds chatting with Acoustic Guy and you came over with this look of amazement on your face. You had your hand down covering the outside of your pants pocket. You were dialing your cell phone with the other hand, this hand was visibly shaking. You said to us or whoever was on the other end of the phone, I think I won the ticket lottery because you think your ticket say P1. At this point you still havent removed your other hand from protecting whatever was in your pants pocket(obvious to us now YOUR TICKETS!!). Still shaking you answered my question of what 10C number you are and your answer definetly meant you had won the ticket lottery. You stood there for a few minutes literally trembling, reveling in your glory.

A great moment to see your excitement having been up front a few time myself.

Another great moment: the full moon in plain site off of Stones side of the venue...
  • Options
    TenaciousJTenaciousJ Posts: 53
    Hey Ten J,
    Great pictures I was the guy two cars over from you. Allow me to tell the story, bec it was one of my fav moments of the night... real quick.

I was standing there sippin suds chatting with Acoustic Guy and you came over with this look of amazement on your face. You had your hand down covering the outside of your pants pocket. You were dialing your cell phone with the other hand, this hand was visibly shaking. You said to us or whoever was on the other end of the phone, I think I won the ticket lottery because you think your ticket say P1. At this point you still havent removed your other hand from protecting whatever was in your pants pocket(obvious to us now YOUR TICKETS!!). Still shaking you answered my question of what 10C number you are and your answer definetly meant you had won the ticket lottery. You stood there for a few minutes literally trembling, reveling in your glory.

Another great moment: the full moon in plain site off of Stones side of the venue...

yeah that's about right, hahaha

i could go into all the little details that made this show the concert going experience of my life, but i think everyone hear gets the point :D
    Maui I 98 / Camden II 98 / Jones Beach I,II,III 00 / Camden I,II 00 / Philadelphia 03 / Camden I 03 / Mansfield III 03 / Reading 04 / Montreal 05 / Camden II 06 / East Rutherford I 06 / Camden I 08 / NYC I,II 08
  • Options
    Reddev10Reddev10 Posts: 63
    Nice pictures.
    Terry
    www.myspace.com/terryphilly
  • Options
    I'm glad you got those of Mike during the Evenflow solo. Some of the people I went with who had lawn seats didn't believe me when I told them that he was playing behind his head...Thanks for the evidence. Getting ready to head out the door to go to MSG. Have fun tonight everyone.
    Thank you for sharing this journey.
  • Options
    gozzo5058gozzo5058 Posts: 611
    Thanks for sharing...nice pics!
    s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...
  • Options
    xkevvxxkevvx Posts: 348
    Hey Ten J,

That story's awesome. That's why the lottery is so great. Lucky bastard!