Options

ticket payment refused

Hello
How can i contact ticketmaster or ten club for a refused ticket payment ?

i receveid a payment attempt but my bank refused it, althought my card is ok. I’ve contacted my bank and they say i have to contact ticketmaster. This means i automatically lost my ticket, or they can make a new attempt?

can anybody help me ? thank you

Comments

• Options
    HarrycatHarrycat UK Posts: 58

Tenclubsupport@tickemaster.com

• Options
    wirysnrwirysnr Posts: 8
    Exactly the same here.Have emailed the above but no reply yet obviously.Hope they do retry,surely.
    Glasgow,UK(June 03,2000)Manchester,UK(August 17,2009)London,UK(June 25,2010)Manchester,UK(June 20,2012)
    Manchester,UK(June 21,2012)Milan,Italy (June 20,2014)Milton Keynes Bowl,UK (July 11,2014)Belo Horizonte,Brazil(November 20,2015)
    Rio De Janeiro,Brazil(November 22,2015)Prague,Czech Republic(July1,2018)Krakow,Poland(July 3,2018)Berlin,Germany(July 5,2018)
    Zurich,Switzerland(June 22,2022)Frankfurt,Germany(June 28,2022)London,UK(July 8,2022)London,UK(July 9,2022)
    Budapest,Hungary(July 12,2022)

EV:
    Taormina,Sicily(June 26,2017)Taormina,Sicily(June 27,2017)Lisbon,Portugal(June 20,2019)Madrid,Spain(June 22,2019)
  • Options
    lyears1lyears1 Manchester, UK Posts: 21
    Yeah same issue, I've contacted the bank and they've said that they will allow the payment to go through if attempted again, so sent an e-mail to the one Harrycat has listed above to try to resolve.
    London 25/06/10 - Manchester 20/06/12 - Leeds 08/07/14 - London 18/06/18 - London 17/07/18 - London 08/07/22
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Same here.  I've contacted the card provider and they can't do anything.  Their fraud department automatically declined it.  Got a text to say a attempt was made and to confirm it was OK but then another one to say to resubmit payment.  This happened though I did everything the email said to do (ie inform them charge may be made, etc.).    I submitted a query to Ticketmaster but not sure if they will do anything.

I'm gutted.

• Options
    Both England shows declined Mastercard
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,991
    Got declined for london, both berlin shows and barcelona 1 night

Talked to thr bank and it seems ticketmaster was listed as fraudlent. They unblocked the situation and said to talk to 10c to recharge the card.

Talked to 10c and got this answer from them

Hopefully everything goes through because i had 4 shows won😭😭😭
  • Options
    Same here, I'm Italian and both Berlin shows payments were declined... When I entered the lottery on Ticketmaster the payment attempt of €1 worked, but along with my credit card information I was also required to add an OTP and my authorization code.
    My bank assistance told it's a safety issue, probably because I wasn't asked to authorize the payment.
    I've asked both Ticketmaster and Ten Club assistance whether they make another attempt or not, but so far no aswer. :disappointed:
  • Options
    I JUST got an email . Payment went through today . I got an email from ten club to confirm I got the tickets ! Yayyyyy! Hope you all get yours approved today too xox  they must be retrying all declined payments today 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,099
    gocaoimh said:
    I JUST got an email . Payment went through today . I got an email from ten club to confirm I got the tickets ! Yayyyyy! Hope you all get yours approved today too xox  they must be retrying all declined payments today 
    That is great news!! I hope everyone who got declined over the past few days will get their ticket confirmations today. Good luck!!

• Options
    severinlseverinl Posts: 21
    Berlin #2 Standing just went through for my wife after credit card declined yesterday! 
  • Options
    Yayyyy!
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    gocaoimh said:
    That is great news!! I hope everyone who got declined over the past few days will get their ticket confirmations today. Good luck!!

Thanks xox 

• Options
    severinl said:
    Berlin #2 Standing just went through for my wife after credit card declined yesterday! 
    Yayyy! Sane here for Dublin 
  • Options
    rahjiimrahjiim Posts: 135
    Same for Berlin 1!
  • Options
    My London and Manchester both declined again
  • Options
    VillaIan said:
    Awww man I’m so sorry . Dod you contact Ten Club and Ticketmaster ?
  • Options
    gocaoimh said:
    VillaIan said:
    Awww man I’m so sorry . Dod you contact Ten Club and Ticketmaster ?
    I’ve emailed Ten Club, going to email Ticketmaster now
  • Options
    how many days and chances will TM try to charge my card until I lose tickets 
  • Options
    beano.79beano.79 Posts: 701
    My London went through this time.. 2 x front standing 🥳
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,099
    beano.79 said:
    My London went through this time.. 2 x front standing 🥳
    Awesome! @beano.79  - We have to meet up while I am there - my running thread buddy.

• Options
    wirysnrwirysnr Posts: 8
    I'm in for Manchester after 2nd try on card.Took money a couple of hours ago but just received confirmation email now.Hope everyone else has the same outcome!
    Glasgow,UK(June 03,2000)Manchester,UK(August 17,2009)London,UK(June 25,2010)Manchester,UK(June 20,2012)
    Manchester,UK(June 21,2012)Milan,Italy (June 20,2014)Milton Keynes Bowl,UK (July 11,2014)Belo Horizonte,Brazil(November 20,2015)
    Rio De Janeiro,Brazil(November 22,2015)Prague,Czech Republic(July1,2018)Krakow,Poland(July 3,2018)Berlin,Germany(July 5,2018)
    Zurich,Switzerland(June 22,2022)Frankfurt,Germany(June 28,2022)London,UK(July 8,2022)London,UK(July 9,2022)
    Budapest,Hungary(July 12,2022)

EV:
    Taormina,Sicily(June 26,2017)Taormina,Sicily(June 27,2017)Lisbon,Portugal(June 20,2019)Madrid,Spain(June 22,2019)
  • Options
    VillaIan said:
    Same here, and I've received an email from Ticketmaster saying I was unable to fulfill my ticket requests. 
  • Options
    flofrasso said:
    VillaIan said:
    Same here, and I've received an email from Ticketmaster saying I was unable to fulfill my ticket requests. 
    Ticketmaster are in contact with me, so make sure you email them and they should work with you
  • Options
    I discovered what was my problem. I didn’t notice that my credit card had a spending limit option, that i forgot to change in the app. But it was too late, i did not change in time this option, and i lost my ticket. I tried to contact the ten club assistance, but they didn’t answer anymore. I will try to catch one ticket next friday on the general sale, but i’m really frustrated and sad because i lost my ticket only for this stupid issue (my fault, i know)

*uck.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    I have a virtual cc number I set up with Capital One specifically for TM. I used my actual number for this lotto instead and now I’m wondering with all the decline issues if I would’ve been better off using the virtual card? Hopefully this is a non-issue with US shows. 

Good luck everyone! May we all get all the shows we wish for!!