Options

tickets lost because of fraud check.. anybody else?

Anybody else lose out on10C tickets because of fraud check by ticketmaster. I did what they said contacted bank beforehand but they can't override AI auto check even though card was preauthorised. Uk banks always check payments coming from abroad so any tickets outside UK we got but lost because of this issue. Previously I had the chance to approve payment but now this help has gone. 

Comments

• Options
    Ya same for me for Dublin. Gutted 
  • Options
    UFFYUFFY Posts: 63
    Was the Dublin show for me as well.. not paying those prices for GA... pay membership to get nothing.  Hope you get the tickets you want x
  • Options
    Thanks . Ya I was shocked at the price too. On the email it says gold circle tickets .  Presume that why these ones are so expensive. 
  • Options
    This has happened to me for London. Told Barclays before hand. They said it would be fine but the payment still got declined.  
    i had it all once i gave it back

can you all feel the light.........shinin'

Cardiff 2000, San Antonio 2003, Houston 2003, New Orleans 2003, Astoria 2006, Jools Holland 2006, Reading 2006, Zagreb 2006, London 2007, Sheppards Bush 2009, Manchester 2009, London O2 2009, Hyde Park London 2010, Alpine Valley 2011