Options

Columbia Song by song videos! as they are played

slemakerdcslemakerdc Posts: 31
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
«---» DC 96' «--» VA Beach 00' «--» DC 03' «--» Asheville 04' «--» Pittsburgh 05' «--» DC & Vegas 06' «--» VA Beach & DC 08' «--» DC 10' «--»
♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♪*♫*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫

4,122 miles traveled
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    slemakerdc wrote:

This has GOT to get him in trouble...
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    slemakerdcslemakerdc Posts: 31
    I hope not, i am loving it! he has only missed 1 song so far! much better than seeing the song names pop up!
    «---» DC 96' «--» VA Beach 00' «--» DC 03' «--» Asheville 04' «--» Pittsburgh 05' «--» DC & Vegas 06' «--» VA Beach & DC 08' «--» DC 10' «--»
    ♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♪*♫*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫

4,122 miles traveled
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    He's been doing that the entire tour ... I'm sure it's sanctioned by the band.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    It's so funny how you guys insisted that Bonnaroo won't be beat. Now I'm seeing people saying that THIS show won't be beat.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan