Options

Camden 1 into Camden 2

intothewild14intothewild14 Posts: 19
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey all,

I posted yesterday that I would post a complete review of Camden 1. As usual the city of Camden is a bit of an economically... diverse town. I stayed in Brooklawn at a Days Inn, and had to check out after one night because of security and health concerns. As for the show, the traffic itself was the usual concert traffic. I arrived at 750 and was into the arena by 815. I sat dead center which was great, and all fans around me in section 202 were awesome. I sat near an 11 yr old who was at his first pearl jam show with his dad, awesome!
As for the show. They started a bit late to me, seemed like 910. However, HTI was insane, and the show just fed off the energy of a great rare b-side starting off the show. The show was great, they sound great. This was my 23rd show, and my first response on the message pit about a show. I will also be attending Camden 2, DC, MSG 1 and 2, Hartford, MA 1 and MA2 which happens to be on my bday! The rest of the set was awesome. Gone was great, who you are is one of my fave songs and was just beautiful. Crazy Mary had a sick solo. And Boom or someone started off the show with an insane piano intro. The crowd was good, but not the best i have seen. Light Years was fantastic, really touching... dedicated to Tim Russert and his family. They played till 1133. which was cool. Basically a beautiful night which Ed mentioned. He did have some political thoughts which were just fine. Any questions feel free to ask. I have wifi, and am in hotel room and pool all day!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    GlttrGrrlGlttrGrrl Posts: 129
    seriously. Someone help me decide whether to drive or take the ferry. Driving sucked big donkey balls last night.
  • Options
    satch.silsatch.sil Posts: 5
    GlttrGrrl wrote:
    seriously. Someone help me decide whether to drive or take the ferry. Driving sucked big donkey balls last night.

taking the ferry is a pain the ass unless you go way early. i tried once for tom petty, and we ended up taking a cab over the ben franklin cuz the ferry was a mess. the line was worse than space mountain at disney world.

however, i successfully took the ferry for farm aid, but that was a festival show so people were filing in at various times.

driving didn't seem that bad last night for me. tonight will prob be worse.
  • Options
    im going for the ferry glttgrl